• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Thinking of the wrong guy then my bad. I forgot the marvel guys name

He's still best troll

:phone:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Oh you guys are supposed to look at definition 6 for Craig btw.

Craig
The codename for the act of smoking marijuana; used primarily in public places

"Are we craigin tonight after class?"

AfroQT

Smash Master
He plays frank west.

I am frank west.

Thats the difference.
Danny plays him too i actually wanna get us all together so we can share frank tech lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
32 drinks. didnt throw up.

13 bottles of land shark, 15 shots of jim beam rye malt whiskey, 3 long islands, and 1 red death

im sooooo done...no more alcohol

Player-3

Smash Hero
32 drinks. didnt throw up.

13 bottles of land shark, 15 shots of jim beam rye malt whiskey, 3 long islands, and 1 red death

im sooooo done...no more alcohol
by no more alcohol you mean no more alcohol for the next 12 hours right

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i had to lie to you. i went to my friends 21st birthday it was a combination of his and mine. went to panthers game vs coyotes (SO PIST AT PENALTY SHOT) then went to duffy's for drinks then went to scarlets and ruby's...i dont like strippers :\ they compliment me on everything

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i had to lie to you. i went to my friends 21st birthday it was a combination of his and mine. went to panthers game vs coyotes (SO PIST AT PENALTY SHOT) then went to duffy's for drinks then went to scarlets and ruby's...i dont like strippers :\ they compliment me on everything
Bleh on drinking and strippers. But either way idc we won 2-0 tonight so its all good.

Top Bottom