• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
:D

5 drinks that night...prior to the 32. get at me gbytch. you cant out drink someone who has been drinking since 13

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
lol dfear.... you are so full of ****

if you drank that amount in any reasonable time you'd be hella dead/have mad alcohol poisoning (easy BAC of .5 to .8+ depending on time) hahahahahahahahah

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol dfear.... you are so full of ****

if you drank that amount in any reasonable time you'd be hella dead/have mad alcohol poisoning (easy BAC of .5 to .8+ depending on time) hahahahahahahahah
Wow greenace and gmoney are the biggest *****s I know complaining about alcohol and not being able to hold their own and all that ****. Stay home and play your games *****.

:troll: And stay free!

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
Wow greenace and gmoney are the biggest *****s I know complaining about alcohol and not being able to hold their own and all that ****. Stay home and play your games *****.

:troll: And stay free!
Ur so m3an lik ohmahgosh :( :( :( :(

i wish i was good enough to make **** money in a now dead game.... or you could of played when there was decent money to be made

edit: STOP ATTACKING ME D00D!!1111111111111

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
lol are you crazy? it is

when was the last time you had a 100+ (hell even 50+) tourney of just floridians?

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
a game that has zero corporate backing and barely pulls in 20+ at best for a monthly in what used to be the hub of the state....

you're right

Xaltis

Smash Hero
a game that has zero corporate backing and barely pulls in 20+ at best for a monthly in what used to be the hub of the state....

you're right
Dead would mean like no tourneys ever happen around the world.

If your definition of dead isn't that then the meaning of the word "dead" must have changed significantly from my understanding.

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
by your definition masters of orion ii and star wars epic duels have a bustling communities full of promise

i mean, afterall, they only have had 1 hip/knee replacement, a bad liver and alzheimer's

the reality is that the game wanes more harshly every year and the fact that there hasn't been a 50+ tourney in this state for how long? it says something

edit: esp. the lack of corporate support (there's 0 profitable future)

it's no wonder you don't even have a GED

Xaltis

Smash Hero
by your definition masters of orion ii and star wars epic duels have a bustling communities full of promise

i mean, afterall, they only have had 1 hip/knee replacement, a bad liver and alzheimer's

the reality is that the game wanes more harshly every year and the fact that there hasn't been a 50+ tourney in this state for how long? it says something

Exdeath

Smash Master

Leave MoO2 alone. :(

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
i wish i was good enough to make **** money in a now dead game.... or you could of played when there was decent money to be made
This is why the power rankings have lost so much credibility.

People like this who clearly do not care about the game or the community moderate it.

Sh*t all over Xaltis. I don't care, but a PR panelist should not talk in this manner about the game s/he is involved with. If you're going to be put in a position of responsibility, learn to act as though you deserve to be there.

AfroQT

Smash Master
This is why the power rankings have lost so much credibility.

People like this who clearly do not care about the game or the community moderate it.

**** all over Xaltis. I don't care, but a PR panelist should not talk in this manner about the game s/he is involved with. If you're going to be put in a position of responsibility, learn to act as though you deserve to be there.
Real talk tho, i dont care about brawl but why be a panelist for a game you say you hate, sounds like some fake *** ****...

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
i still watch the game. i still pay attention to it. i don't think it's a great competitive game (and i think you'd be fooling yourself if you thought it was). i enjoy the company of the smashers that i like. i don't enjoy the company of the people that i don't like. This isn't much diff. from anyone else in the community.

xaltis deserves very little personal respect b/c of how much of a goddamn baby he is over something as simple as a theme for a PR (which btw we never used to have that **** anyways so just be grateful for that neat addition) among other things

regardless, my opinion and the points that i brought up during the last PR discussions were evaluated by 4 other individuals from diff. parts of FL. Some of those points were shot down and even more of them were accepted. I don't think any of those individuals felt that i brought any radical ideas to the table. None of my personal disdain for any individual negatively impacted their placement.

Gee, doesn't all that **** sound familiar?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
xaltis deserves very little personal respect b/c of how much of a goddamn baby he is over something as simple as a theme for a PR (which btw we never used to have that **** anyways so just be grateful for that neat addition) among other things
Lie lie lie lie keep lying bro. LOL

Now your prob gonna say "thats all you do is say were lying"

Well prove me wrong. Cause I sure can prove YOU wrong. LOL

Say something stupid! XD

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
oh so that wasn't you who complained about being represented as a guy who basically invented a genre of music and was labeled the voice of gen. x, b/c an interesting theme was chosen instead of some faggy anime bull****?

**** you're right.... oh wait.... you're not

Xaltis

Smash Hero
oh so that wasn't you who complained about being represented as a guy who basically invented a genre of music and was labeled the voice of gen. x, b/c an interesting theme was chosen instead of some faggy anime bull****?

**** you're right.... oh wait.... you're not
Time to correct you.

I said I hated the theme cause it wasn't something everyone liked. Sorry that your just one of those *******s who doesn't care about anyone else.

"Instead of faggy anime bs"

PR themes we've had:

Pokemon, Megaman, Space Jam, Musicians. You're implying that an anime has been used as our theme before. Which it hasn't and I REALLY hope you not gonna call pokemon an anime. LOL

Musicians is in no way an interesting theme.

GG?

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
everyone else was cool w/ it, liked it or was silent on it (find me 1 other person that disliked it and posted about it; your closest bet is kyon wanting a diff. picture of mercury.... that is not dislike)

you can't please everyone (you're an example of that b/c you're such a crybaby)

you kinda missed the whole point of the theme you idiot.... it's not musicians

it's dead musicians (and influential ones at that)

a lot of people enjoyed the theme stop being a *****

Xaltis

Smash Hero
everyone else was cool w/ it
First wrong thing. I was not cool with it.

you can't please everyone (you're an example of that b/c you're such a crybaby)
2nd wrong thing

You can please everyone, you just don't care cause your an idiot. I have yet to see how I'm a cry baby lol. Stop saying stupid things if you can't back them up.

you kinda missed the whole point of the theme you idiot.... it's not musicians
3rd wrong thing

Literally every single person told me the theme was "Dead Musicians" Try again.

it's dead musicians (and influential ones at that)
Your joking right? No **** its dead musicians. I don't have to say it cause everyone knows.

a lot of people enjoyed the theme stop being a *****
Just you being an idiot. Grow up kid. ;)

inb4ugetmadagainandsaymorestupidthings

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
you obviously don't understand what "else" means in my first sentence edit: tired lol thanks garrett

what world do you live in where you can please every individual?

considering you admitted to not knowing who more than half of the musicians used were... lol

get a GED? OH **** STRAWMAN

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
i think you'd be fooling yourself if you thought it was
Thank you for telling me what I think.

People will complain about these things just as people complain about cheese on a cheeseburger at McDonalds. It comes with the responsibility of being a PR panelist. It is your, as well as the other panelists', duty to handle these consequences in a manner that fits someone in your position.
Why do you do it? Why are you still a panelist if you have no respect for the game's competitive nature (something a PR measures) and cannot handle individuals who have issues with a system you (and the other panelists) are responsible for creating?

I'm just sayin'...it'd be really ridiculous for me to be a panelist for competitive Pokemon, especially because I do not think that game can be played competitively.

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
didn't tell you what to think. told you what i think. obviously opinion-based

i have moderate respect for the game. at this point i know you're going to spend like 5-10 min's digging up my post calling brawl a "baby game." i save you the trouble and simply ask, do you know what "hyperbole" is?

these aren't real issues or concerns over the rankings. this is bull**** over what paint we decide to put on a finished product when everyone else likes the color

Top Bottom