• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
at this point i know you're going to spend like 5-10 min's digging up my post calling brawl a "baby game."
I don't need to.
i don't think it's a great competitive game
these aren't real issues or concerns over the rankings. this is bull**** over what paint we decide to put on a finished product when everyone else likes the color
The PR's are for the community. This "bull****" paint over makes it more appealing and makes our game/community more attractive. No man is going to buy a super powered shovel painted to look like a penis.
Sighhhh, I'm done with this. You make my head hurt.

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
great > good > bad > terrible; there are levels/comparisons

so not being a bunch of ****ing nerds/90's kids and using a theme like dead musicians when everyone but xaltis enjoyed the theme.... is bad?

btw way to be just like xaltis and **** on 11 talented late individuals

DFEAR

Smash Hero
can i say i didnt like the musicans one neither? i couldnt tell who anyone of them were! michale jack-who?

d-who thats who...
dr who

Xaltis

Smash Hero
you obviously don't understand what "else" means in my first sentence edit: tired lol thanks garrett

what world do you live in where you can please every individual?

considering you admitted to not knowing who more than half of the musicians used were... lol

get a GED? OH **** STRAWMAN
You act like you know anything, especially about me LOL Your ALWAYS at fault in these arguments, I just don't understand why you think this way. Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Sighhhh, I'm done with this. You make my head hurt.
Gmoney is so cute, he's like DC except when DC post's he's trolling. But when Gmoney posts he ACTUALLY thinks he's right. So easy beating him in arguments. <3 stupid people.

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
i know that you're a thin-skinned, anti-intellectual and self-centered falco player who doesn't enjoy real music, watches faggy anime, never even got a GED and lives w/ his parents busing tables. that and you must think making $30ish profit or so at a tourney every now and then constitutes MAD BANK YO

lol the fact that your sole supporter in all of this is tommyg speaks volumes

thanks for winning this argument.... oh wait.... everyone besides you and your forum mom are laughing at you bro

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
It's just a PR people...... And besides it seemed the people on the PR was fine with it. All other people thoughts are irrelivent.
no gary! don't you see? if 91% of the people on the PR are cool w/ the theme that means we hurt 9% (aka 1 ****ing crybaby) **** i wish we did queen's blade theme to appease everyone it's so easy looking back

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Xaltis was on the PR and disliked the image/idea. Everyone else either loved it, liked it, or was neutral about it and if they didn't like it, they didn't care much to speak on it.

It got to the point where even when Mink put Kurt Cobain, a musician he admires greatly, to rep Xaltis, he didn't even appreciate the gesture.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Nice avi David

/longlivebaiken

Edit: and gallax turned down the spot after we rediscussed it that's why

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
honestly, b/c i find it funny (that and i don't have jack **** to do until the 28th)

i mean we had some pretty ******** people playing this game in 08-09.... but damn xaltis takes the cake

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
They should put aba in skull girls...even though she's pretty much already been split between miss fortune and the army chick...still

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
lol i'm ragin dude ****ttttttttttttt

that's def. a good idea tho.. you reminded me i need to pick up some rum/eggnog at some point

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well everyone should do the same.

Gonna have one hell of Christmas party once we're at it.
I'm 17 so Dr Pepper will do for me.

And some non-alcoholic champagne.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Not gonna look back on the pages cause idc w/e stupid things were said. lol

Just went to Mall with 5$ in my wallet and came out with Mario Kart 7 and 10$ after eating. Get at me! XD

Inb4randominsult.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
ask me 10 questions and ill answer them as honestly as possible
Do you know whats going on?