• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Alright, kids. Dgamers are about to come to FL for some good disney world time:

1. Ryker
2. Gorf
3. Raziek
4. Moth

GDX, Sworddancer. could be there as well. He's saying he might go to NLL for Dgames meetup.
Do you know when's the next one?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, here's how it went down:
[COLLAPSE="How it went down"]
Gorf, go with me to Disney World this summer.
Holy shiz I'm down. I'll be almost 18 by the time so helllllllllllz yeeeeeeee!

Sign ups for Gorf's and Ryker's infinite-man TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD are up! Whoever's down to go can /in (must bring own ride). Signups closed like Juneish.

1. Ryker
2. Gorf
3. Raziek
4. Moth
Obtw I'm totally not bringing my sister.
Well I'm close to disney world. So if you ever come by in FL, I'll be in downtown disney.
If serious, then /in.

Massive Dgames meetup goooooo!

Vinyl where do you live?
USA, FL, Central FL, Orlando.

I'm sorry, bad response. Just orlando.
I take the lynx bus to disney, lol.
Lol, ok.

You wouldn't happen to go to tournaments, do you? You have the Brawl Pikachu, so I'm assuming your a Brawl player. You wouldn't happen to familiar with the NLL affairs?
Idk if I'd like to bring mink with me but I'll just leave him where he stands lol. Unless he accepts.

Hell, I was supposed to go to house of blues so I can dance my *** off @ the skrillex concert on Dec. 15th, but I missed it because the tickets were sold out.

===

I've been on ONE tourney. I'm the crappy player of FL. So I might as well just be the host.
And when you say nll, you mean Next level lan? I haven't been there but I wish I was atm.
Yeah, Next Level Lan is what I was talking about. I don't play Brawl, but if you come down to one tell me, and I'll show up. We can have an early Dgames meetup that way.
Excellent as hell. I'll notify other fl players.
[/COLLAPSE]

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yukhoe GDX Jamnt0ast Slarsh Radium88

I don't keep up with vids so anyone know who these people are?

:phone:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Is there any sort of Blazblue scene around CFL? If so, I could add at least 4 more people to it o.o

Also, when's th next tourney? I won't be able to enter (broke for a while) But I'm gonna challenge pr's just cuz I can. I need to redeem myself cuz that match vs. ryo was the most spirit crushing defeat I've ever recieved D: SO next tourney, let some of the pr's know what's up. FL pr's and UCF pr's (Unless that one was just for fun) :ness:

OverLade

Smash Hero
I only know Jamntoast, hes a ok ROB from what I remember but your way better than him.
FL meatriders man.This is a terrible mentality to go into a national with.

"OH I PLAYED THEM/WATCHED THEM PLAY. THEY'RE DECENT, BUT YOU'LL BEAT THEM CUZ UR MY NIKAA FROM FLORIDA AMIRITEEEE?"

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I would say farewell lade...but ill still be seeing you at marvel/AE events so...no change lol

BTW marvel is not on Friday at all for surge looks like Saturday and possibly Sunday. Your car should come over my house that Friday and play some. I can get Jeff to play you in marvel cause I don't

OverLade

Smash Hero
I would say farewell lade...but ill still be seeing you at marvel/AE events so...no change lol

BTW marvel is not on Friday at all for surge looks like Saturday and possibly Sunday. Your car should come over my house that Friday and play some. I can get Jeff to play you in marvel cause I don't

I'm probably gonna hang out at the Venue on Friday and play with Hax/Diem/Fats, as they're all really good, plus I wanna get in as much Brawl play before Saturday as possible anyway.

And GreenAce see mehhh. After Saturday I'll actually have exp vs Top players :)

Top Bottom