• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Phoenix Wright is a broken character in my opinion. Too much preparation and effort for something that isn't even permanent.

AfroQT

Smash Master
GreenAce are you ****in serious if me and your dante did a 1 on 1 i'd wreck that *** like no tomorrow your dante is literally the most *** dante i've ever seen. I've seen pad warriors at gorilla games do more damage then you do off bnbs real talkkkkkk.

bet that **** training mode 1 v 1 dante LEZ GO

I think taylor should play wright if he wants to, if it gets him to start playing then im for it. Plus he might break the character you never know.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Taylor isn't creative are you ****ing serious.

Have you seen him play brawl?

He definitely doesnt play the most logical falco but iunno he makes that **** work out there. Yo i dont even wanna talk about Taylors Mk...I remember that set he bet Esam lol some crazy **** goin on lol.
I think he could do it if he wanted.

P3: He's decent, there are some good Joe players doin real well out there.

HOLY **** you said best dante in fl. I ****in died inside.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
For starters my neutral game with him is way better then your. I finish my combos. After 7 months lol. I actually have Dante and he's been putting work matter what spot I put him on my team.

I know it's hard to believe but have a legit devil hunter. And I'm still improving and making dat tech.

Also Florida doesn't really have Dante's anymore.

:phone:

Player-3

Smash Hero
neat if i can find a copy of ultimate to leech i want to play it again

i tried mvc3 but viewtiful was *** and hes my favorite character lmao

AfroQT

Smash Master
For starters my neutral game with him is way better then your. I finish my combos. After 7 months lol. I actually have Dante and he's been putting work matter what spot I put him on my team.

I know it's hard to believe but have a legit devil hunter. And I'm still improving and making dat tech.

Also Florida doesn't really have Dante's anymore.

I watched you not finish your combos all night are you serious? And ask Ben and Travis if i finish combos lol. We already know what they'll say about your dante lol. Or we could ask Steven but you dont even wanna hear that lol. #knowshowtofightdrones

You watched me play like 3 games chillllll bruhhh

GreenAce

Smash Ace
You watched me **** up missing the last hit of sky dance so I can do fancy *** combos. And I only went for it because you were behind me about to rag on my Dante.

And watched you drop your bnb plenty of times but I know some who didn't :troll:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Taylor isn't creative are you ****ing serious.

Have you seen him play brawl?

He definitely doesnt play the most logical falco but iunno he makes that **** work out there. Yo i dont even wanna talk about Taylors Mk...I remember that set he bet Esam lol some crazy **** goin on lol.
I think he could do it if he wanted.
Pretty sure I'm the MOST creative person in the world. If you knew me at all you'd prob think so too lol.

DC

Smash Cadet

Well I suppose that video is a little bit less relevant to you guys since not many of you knew me as Shynkz himself, but I'm sure you knew the personality.

Oh, and if you missed this...

Naaah, I'm done trolling. I'm done being mean.

First off let me say that this isn't some New Years resolution bull****. I believe that if you want to change anything about yourself on the situation you should start doing it at soon as feasibly possible, not just wait for the year to end. It's just a coincidence that I came to this epiphany recently.

Well yes, I guess I've been a mean person. I won't make excuses, I have some unresolved personal issues like everyone else! But I'm sure having to sleep in my car for a few months didn't help my attitude one bit. Just recently, some really unfortunate things happened to myself, and I came to the conclusion that it was through no fault of my own. Very disappointing, for all of this could have been avoided had I just opened my eyes a little bit sooner. I'm disappointed in myself and I guess I realize I've been hurting a lot of people around me, sometimes on purpose, other times inadvertently.

Well anyway, I've resolved to at least try to be a better person, and I suppose that goes hand in hand with being a kinder person in general. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to be myself. I'm not going to wipe your ***, but I'll stop some of the meaningless hate. I'm not giving you some heartfelt apology, I still stand by some of the things I've said in the past... a lot of you guys need to reevaluate the situations you are in. If I had done that myself not too long ago, a lot of the things that so recently happened may not have happened. Anyway, since the beginning I've been telling you guys some of these things because I don't want you to make the same mistakes I have, but I guess at the same time I've been pretty mean about it. This post is to tell you yet again... don't make the same mistakes I have.

But yeah in summary, I want to learn from my very recent mistakes and grow, become a better person and all that. If anyone cares, I am no longer sleeping in my car for at least the next few months. Hopefully this stability will help me with my resolve.

I don't see many of you guys that often anymore, I work a few jobs so I rarely have time for tournaments, but I'm always down to hit up a tournament or tag along to Orlando or wherever you guys go from time to time if I can get the day off. I'm sure I'll see a few of you around school, too.

I don't have a Facebook anymore, I think that **** is poison but that's just my opinion. I'll still be at the gym, that's the most likely place to find me. If you want to read my thoughts from time to time, feel free to check out my Twitter (though for the time being it's a little depressing.) http://www.twitter.com/shynkz

Hmm what else? I guess I apologize if I've hurt your feelings in the past! But come on, a lot of you guys are grown men. Either way, live and learn. I know it might sound dumb, but I'm always here if you guys need any advice. I'm not gonna act like I know a lot of stuff but I sure have been through A LOT of **** soooo I might be able to help you. I might not be posting as much but I'm always reading.

I'll be around.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
you should keep shynkz as a memoir though and not truly retire from it. ive had my elchubanebre/.blueflare name for 11 years, notorious around several emulation and graphic websites. its a past ill never forget. you should encourage more people to follow your example tho. i dont even know if i can ever escape it

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lol at your avi Taylor. I wanna see how long you can go around the site with it.

Hmm I should change mine. No one has played the series my character is in lol

edit: all done

:rosalina:

M@v

Subarashii!
It was great to see everyone again, especially since its been about a year and a half since for most of you. I'm disappointed I didn't get the chance to play more of you, but that was mainly due to the lack of setups at the venue. Until the next time :)

P.S. Mink I better get my damn quarter the next time I see you ;)

Top Bottom