• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
doesnt have AE or marvel. so most likely not

Probably save my money for devastation in arizona in october, which usually has both

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Does anyone from Florida want to come to NCSU, a Brawl/Melee tournament in North Carolina?

There are two spots open leaving from Orlando, and we'll be passing through Jacksonville if anyone from that area would like to be picked up.

It's 40 dollars round trip.

Please message if interested.

:bee:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You guys are driving that far? The ****....that's like really ****ing far.

I guess I'll see you there~

OverLade

Smash Hero
Just won my 2nd Mahvel tournament.

With this win I can say I've pretty much quit brawl. When I'm making more consistent money from Marvel then Brawl you know there's something wrong.

But there's a tourney in Tampa on Feb 4th that everyone should come out to so I can play yall peeps one last time. It's been fun.

https://www.facebook.com/events/295457913834679/

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I would say I'll miss you, but Ill probably see you more often now than even before :laugh:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

Good ish. How many entrants?

With this win I can say I've pretty much quit brawl. When I'm making more consistent money from Marvel then Brawl you know there's something wrong.

There's nothing wrong with that. Actually it makes more sense. Marvel will draw better numbers so yeah more money. How much did you get for first?

But there's a tourney in Tampa on Feb 4th that everyone should come out to so I can play yall peeps one last time. It's been fun.

I may be going to that but I'm broke so highly unlikely.
Replies in that lime greenace color

Good move, and start visiting SFL and playing some real competition lol.
I need to do that too.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Marvel had like 35 I think

David I'm leaving to Tampa never sleeps after NLL since its the same day (just at night) so you can ride with me if you want

Since its Tampa we can probably stop in the middle of nowhere and drop you off back home when its eventually done

:phone:

GreenAce

Smash Ace

Good **** man glad to see talented smasher play real games. But you do need to come to sfl for the real competition.

Right now I'm going through a little bit of an identity chrisis with my playstyle and who I want to play on point. Why do I like trish so much lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
I would say I'll miss you, but Ill probably see you more often now than even before :laugh:
Awwww yeahhh

Seriously? :(

:c :urg:
Pretty much. Play Marvel, there's a team for everybody. If you wanna play lame, you can play lame. If you wanna play heavies, you can play heavies. If you wanna play aggro, you can play aggro. And if you're good enough you can blow up anybody with any strategy (except Zero because he has no weakness :awesome:)

Lade.

It's great that you quit brawl.

Now come to my tournament on the 11th so we can party.
Could be potentially gangsta. Might come through.

Good move, and start visiting SFL and playing some real competition lol.
If only lol

Good **** man glad to see talented smasher play real games. But you do need to come to sfl for the real competition.

Right now I'm going through a little bit of an identity chrisis with my playstyle and who I want to play on point. Why do I like trish so much lol

Bro people were meatriding my Wesker so hard. Guess where I got some of my moves ;)

Unlike most CJ impersonators I can rock Wesker on point now.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Minks tourney is same day as project surge

I might stop by afterwards though to see people

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Surge isn't a brawl tourney, it's a 2-D fighter tourney.

Vinyl are you coming to mine?

I'm going to have to implement an attendance cap.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey guys who play other fighting games:

Jeff, Dtorr, lade, afro, grace, ruuku, mike lorenzo, tampa luis, tampa alex

you guys want to get two joined hotel rooms at CEO? 5 per room, most likely joined together by a door inbetween them? It would be like 36 per person for Friday/Saturday night, and sunday morning checkout (you can pu your stuff in your car and watch finals, then drive home)

I'm down if you guys are. those are the only ones i can remember. If one of them had previous plans we can replace them with someone else if you guys want.

DC

Smash Cadet
Just got my first tattoo, full left ribcage. Most painful thing I've ever experienced. Once it's finished healing I'll post up a pic.

And GDX I'm likely going to CEO. To do what, I don't know, but I'd love to room with you guys.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
is Jebailey not doing a BB side event this year? I would think he is considering how active he's gotten on the FL BB Facebook group lately lol. You could try entering for fun.

ya I just looked at the group. It's going to be there; I forget if it's a main or side event tho xD

:rosalina:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Anyone from Florida going to Canada for IMPULSE? I'm just wondering. I know that's really far, tho. But can't hurt asking. : 3

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yo the SFL brawl scene is ****in DEAD.

People who may think they caused this but really didnt:
DC (sorry sir)
Tommy G (didnt show up to a tournament a few times)

People who really caused this:
Esam (no longer hosting tourneys)
Seibrik (no longer hosting tourneys)
Nicholas Riddle (no longer hosting tourneys)

Possible solutions for reviving the scene:
Host tournaments at ZP.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
My **** killed the scene.

Nah but if you guys actually ****ing practiced I would been a good player in brawl and hosted tournaments. But now your ****ty game is dead.

Top Bottom