• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Yeah I wanna play you one more time before you stop @.@ go mk D: Just come to the Next nll And play me at least T.T i wanna see how well i Do vs. A top player such as yourself D:

:phone:

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
FL meatriders man.This is a terrible mentality to go into a national with.

"OH I PLAYED THEM/WATCHED THEM PLAY. THEY'RE DECENT, BUT YOU'LL BEAT THEM CUZ UR MY NIKAA FROM FLORIDA AMIRITEEEE?"
hey, isn't this exactly what you used to do? and still do?

hypocritical ****bag smashers

AfroQT

Smash Master
730k off airgrab Lv5 frank lol what builds 2 meters.

I wish Frank had a Lv3

Oh **** i think i've been pranked...but im not sure.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i know that you're a thin-skinned, anti-intellectual and self-centered falco player who doesn't enjoy real music, watches faggy anime, never even got a GED and lives w/ his parents busing tables. that and you must think making $30ish profit or so at a tourney every now and then constitutes MAD BANK YO

lol the fact that your sole supporter in all of this is tommyg speaks volumes

thanks for winning this argument.... oh wait.... everyone besides you and your forum mom are laughing at you bro
Rofl!

DC

Smash Cadet
Naaah, I'm done trolling. I'm done being mean.

First off let me say that this isn't some New Years resolution bull****. I believe that if you want to change anything about yourself on the situation you should start doing it at soon as feasibly possible, not just wait for the year to end. It's just a coincidence that I came to this epiphany recently.

Well yes, I guess I've been a mean person. I won't make excuses, I have some unresolved personal issues like everyone else! But I'm sure having to sleep in my car for a few months didn't help my attitude one bit. Just recently, some really unfortunate things happened to myself, and I came to the conclusion that it was through no fault of my own. Very disappointing, for all of this could have been avoided had I just opened my eyes a little bit sooner. I'm disappointed in myself and I guess I realize I've been hurting a lot of people around me, sometimes on purpose, other times inadvertently.

Well anyway, I've resolved to at least try to be a better person, and I suppose that goes hand in hand with being a kinder person in general. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to be myself. I'm not going to wipe your ***, but I'll stop some of the meaningless hate. I'm not giving you some heartfelt apology, I still stand by some of the things I've said in the past... a lot of you guys need to reevaluate the situations you are in. If I had done that myself not too long ago, a lot of the things that so recently happened may not have happened. Anyway, since the beginning I've been telling you guys some of these things because I don't want you to make the same mistakes I have, but I guess at the same time I've been pretty mean about it. This post is to tell you yet again... don't make the same mistakes I have.

But yeah in summary, I want to learn from my very recent mistakes and grow, become a better person and all that. If anyone cares, I am no longer sleeping in my car for at least the next few months. Hopefully this stability will help me with my resolve.

I don't see many of you guys that often anymore, I work a few jobs so I rarely have time for tournaments, but I'm always down to hit up a tournament or tag along to Orlando or wherever you guys go from time to time if I can get the day off. I'm sure I'll see a few of you around school, too.

I don't have a Facebook anymore, I think that **** is poison but that's just my opinion. I'll still be at the gym, that's the most likely place to find me. If you want to read my thoughts from time to time, feel free to check out my Twitter (though for the time being it's a little depressing.) http://www.twitter.com/shynkz

Hmm what else? I guess I apologize if I've hurt your feelings in the past! But come on, a lot of you guys are grown men. Either way, live and learn. I know it might sound dumb, but I'm always here if you guys need any advice. I'm not gonna act like I know a lot of stuff but I sure have been through A LOT of **** soooo I might be able to help you. I might not be posting as much but I'm always reading.

I'll be around.

BBQTV

Smash Master
you may not have the poison that is facebook but you have the poison that is twitter

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
I only meatride people who are legitly godlike. That's the difference.
that's a ****ing lie; hey isn't that funny that you meatrode a guy named "Lies!" and he's trash as ****

he lost to jelly (that ****ter rob) at the last amateur bracket for nll, right? which means he didn't even make it out of pools at a small regional

com'on bro

OverLade

Smash Hero
that's a ****ing lie; hey isn't that funny that you meatrode a guy named "Lies!" and he's trash as ****

he lost to jelly (that ****ter rob) at the last amateur bracket for nll, right? which means he didn't even make it out of pools at a small regional

com'on bro
Lies is my apprentice, that's also different ;)

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
Lies is my apprentice, that's also different ;)
is this a joke? there's no diff.

you meatrode an individual despite the fact of him not being as good as you said he was

we all do it. well those of us who aren't ****ty friends/etc. but don't try to call people out for doing the exact same stupid faggy **** that you do as well

**** you

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol well on a side note if anyone wants to play me in umvc3 hmu on xbl: ak 2Djeff

I'm trying to get serious in this and not sandbagg

OverLade

Smash Hero
is this a joke? there's no diff.

you meatrode an individual despite the fact of him not being as good as you said he was

we all do it. well those of us who aren't ****ty friends/etc. but don't try to call people out for doing the exact same stupid faggy **** that you do as well

**** you
LOLZ omg this is SO SERIOUS LETS BUST OUT LOADED LANGUAGE BECAUSE WE'RE SALTY.

How did this argument start again?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol it happens. Afro what's your team? I know FW but who else? Time to move over to the srk forms officially. I love how I had a srk account for years and I only posted. Once in it.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I'm playing rocketracoon(spitfire), taskmaster (h shot), spencer(slant). I might change it up and main wolvie like I did before mvc2. lol and yea for sure idk if ill givr you much of a challenge like solo did back when y'all first started but ill start putting in work. Me and dtorr run sets on live a lot. Y'all should get on that. I also play offline at fest. But yea I'm down.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I hate online imma stay away from that, more power to you and anyone else who goes in but its just not for me. Lol im amazing by any means we'll have some good games. RR on point i like that alot. I wanna start messing around with him myself i don see many people using him and he looks pretty good. Whats it like playin the ****?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
If your evasive when you rush down you will ocv a lot of people with him because people dont know how to deal with his traps while his in your face. Oil bomb setups are nice and you can get raw tags from them. He's not a real aerial combo character though but hos bnb do massive damage for a small character. His trap super is good. Can lead to a ton of setups. He has so many options its crazy but you can't get hit. so far from me playing other people. He ***** sentinel, viper, ghost rider. Dormammu dosnt seem to tough ill say that's even and even wesker isn't to tough because of his size. But zero, ironman(believe it or not), mag wolvie and shorter characters give him some trouble. you should hitvup super skrull. He's really good even before I saw alakard play I knew that. He hits hard. A couple of days ago I tried him hit rocket raccoon and I was doing 700,000- 1,000,000 plus combos with them.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Hopefully gonna start Marvel after this saturday. Phoenix Wright, Morrigan and some 3rd person for PW. Probably gonna suck for a good while though. XD

Top Bottom