• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I don't know I think I'd rather be living in my car than with Xaltis lmao

EDIT: Well Tommy, I wish you the best of luck searching for a career in this economy with a Bachelor's degree from a middle tier (at best) Florida school (I guess it could be worse, you could have graduated from University of South Florida) and the relevant technical experience of a grocery store bagboy.

Can I see your resume for some pointers?
Rofl. I pretty much said. Everything in your previous post in the argument lol. Just don't even worry about it. He has a degree.......... ppppppfffffffftttttt lol. Dc just keep doing you and work hard in school. Bro you will actually get a job when you get out instead of being a bag boy.

:phone:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Bonjour, Florida.

Name's HAB, originally from NYC/CT. You may remember me from such tournaments as ROM2, ROM4 and a bunch of other tristate Melee tournaments over the years. No, you don't? That sucks. Anyway, hello!

I plan on going... somewhere during my vacation between Christmas and New Year's, and was wondering if there are people in the major cities in Florida who would be able to house a dude for a few days?

Thanks in advance for any help, guys!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I need more non fighting games to play...my stick is gone and I cant do ANYTHING

I almost started a game of LoL out of sheer boredom

DC

Smash Cadet
So. Green Ace, tell em what it's like to party with DC.

DAMN Mink I wish you woulda came with us. We just went ****ing ham in downtown Fort Myers. It was good to be back.

EDIT: At this point I'm convinced I can get anyone to do anything. My next project is to get Xaltis laid.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So. Green Ace, tell em what it's like to party with DC.

DAMN Mink I wish you woulda came with us. We just went ****ing ham in downtown Fort Myers. It was good to be back.

EDIT: At this point I'm convinced I can get anyone to do anything. My next project is to get Xaltis laid.
You're not a miracle worker, babysteps bro.

Also, i wish i was there man. I went ham with 2-Deez Jeff the other night.
We were the swaggest motherswaggas in the whole joint.

DC

Smash Cadet
Me Green Ace and DFEAR were gonna go to Holy Smash, but DFEAR was being lame as hell and cancelled literally last minute. Soooo instead I took Green Ace with me to my friends party in Fort Myers/Cape Coral and WE GOT ****ING LIVE. And got him a few bases farther than most Brawl **********s here. ;)

Damn holy **** I want to party with my boys in Fort Myers, Green Ace and Mink/Jeff. We need to do something INSANE soon. I've been saying this for a while.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Technically I'm and adult. I'm on that nova status.

Yo dc you literally had noting to do with me and that girl. That ***** was straight FAFAFAFAFAFRAY. No help needed.

DC

Smash Cadet
Lol GrAce being ungrateful. Don't worry, it was nothing my child.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me...
I once was lost but now am found,
was blind, but now, I see.​

Top Bottom