• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Congrats on graduating, maybe you'll have time to go to the FREE GYM IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD now

Damn I wish I had one of those.

Also I hope you've already applied for graduate school, or else you better get used to working at Publix, you'll be there for the rest of your life lol. A Bachelor's degree means nothing in this economy now.

:phone:
Yo, man. Stop giving out the these negative words!

I'm almost done with 12th grade, brah.

DC

Smash Cadet
Ayooo I'm driving a hype car to Lake Alfred Holy Smash this weekend. Confirmed is DFEAR and Green *****ace, maybe Afro too. Expect loud *** music and alcohol all the way to central Florida. Anyone else wanna come?

I would say that you guys should just stay home and work out, but lord knows you don't do that regardless so might as well come up and drink alcohol with us.

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Also I hope you've already applied for graduate school, or else you better get used to working at Publix, you'll be there for the rest of your life lol. A Bachelor's degree means nothing in this economy now.

Didn't see any of this. I'm too busy looking at my degree.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol so you have a degree and still have a ****ty job, welcome to America.

2link why can't you go?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
It's a long story and I don't want to write it here. Basically I can't leave South FL over any weekends(aside from going to Apex).

If you're really curious I'll tell you over AIM, but anyway have fun up there.
:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
luckily comp sci is on of the few degrees where you dont need grad school to get a legit job. Just gotta practice with the languages you know (and self teach the ones you dont)

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
Seriously, Tommy, what job do you even have? Some ****-*** 40k/year as a financial adviser (aka a glorified intern/teller) at a bank?

I'm curious. If it's anything less I have to laugh.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dc can we pass by publix prior to going i want to buy at least two 6 packs or 18pack of land shark beer. plsss i wanna be ****d prior to going.

DC

Smash Cadet
Seriously, Tommy, what job do you even have? Some ****-*** 40k/year as a financial adviser (aka a glorified intern/teller) at a bank?

I'm curious. If it's anything less I have to laugh.
He's a bagboy at Publix. lol

And Tommy I work at a law office as a paralegal assistant. I also have two other boring part time jobs. But I'm not the one getting all excited about a degree that essentially means nothing.

Like I'm not trying to **** on your graduating, that's great that you finished your undergraduate studies which is more than most Brawl players will ever be able to say in their lives, but I don't know, until you get a good job to show for it, all it is a piece of paper.

Just saaaayin. You should've applied to graduate school 4 months ago lol.

dc can we pass by publix prior to going i want to buy at least two 6 packs or 18pack of land shark beer. plsss i wanna be ****d prior to going.
we are getting ****ed up the entire way there lmao

if we don't get arrested i will be severely disappointed

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
He's a bagboy at Publix. lol

And Tommy I work at a law office as a paralegal assistant. I also have two other boring part time jobs. But I'm not the one getting all excited about a degree that essentially means nothing.

So basically being a lawyer, but not. Instead it's just a position that says you could be a lawyer if you had a degree...You should probably work on getting one. Maybe I can lend you mine.

Like I'm not trying to **** on your graduating, that's great that you finished your undergraduate studies which is more than most Brawl players will ever be able to say in their lives, but I don't know, until you get a good job to show for it, all it is a piece of paper.

Just saaaayin. You should've applied to graduate school 4 months ago lol.
Just sayin, you should probably go to school so you wouldn't need to work 3 jobs for near nothing.
Lol, I don't seriously work at Publix anymore. I work once a month because I don't need to work there. It's simply to hold the position until I feel I need to look for an actual career.

You wouldn't understand anything about that though....I mean, no one has taught you seeing as you don't have a degree.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ill choose a side after the next several posts

also tommy edited his post 4x...and i saw them all...somebody's ***** was my fav line so far

DC

Smash Cadet
soooo you're not looking for a job because you're still living off mommy and daddy?

is that supposed to be better...?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
soooo you're not looking for a job because you're still living off mommy and daddy?

is that supposed to be better...?
I was paid to go to school (by the school) because I R SMRT. I have money saved up and am currently not living with my parents.

It is nice of you to notice that my parents would help me if I needed and asked for it. Apparently it's clear they've dumped you out on your own. It must feel lonely out there.

DC

Smash Cadet
I don't know I think I'd rather be living in my car than with Xaltis lmao

EDIT: Well Tommy, I wish you the best of luck searching for a career in this economy with a Bachelor's degree from a middle tier (at best) Florida school (I guess it could be worse, you could have graduated from University of South Florida) and the relevant technical experience of a grocery store bagboy.

Can I see your resume for some pointers?

DC

Smash Cadet

does anybody want to guess how much alcohol was in this measuring cup

here's a hint: it's straight alcohol

See you **********s at HOLY SMASH. we are getting live as ****.

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
hell yeah

btw, tommy.... **** you you're awful

all this **** and you're not even using your degree

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
all of tampa is in college still ESAM lol

all of CFL is too actually. No one here is finished with a degree yet, except Nick, but he went back to school

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm pretty sure as a paralegal assistant his vocab is pretty up there, or at least it would have to be for the job.

That comment would've worked better against many other people, like myself for example. But my teacher taught me the most important message isnt the one written, but the one received by the reader/listener, so I keep my vocab simple so everyone can understand it :laugh:

p3 for treasurer. **** if i let a fox player become president

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i've dropped fox im going back to marth because fox is just too bad

p3 for president
marth?

you upgraded to figurehead queen, but still not president

Edit: benny tends to forget that florida is under kongmunism meaning what I say goes

Top Bottom