• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

DC

Smash Cadet
Yeah does it feel weird having a social life instead of playing brawl all day?

HOLY SMASHH HYPE

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't exactly have a social life...gonna do more of that next semester since I'm adjusted to not being home + no girlfriend to get mad at me.

BEAT

DC

Smash Cadet
Green Ace these **********s don't even know what drinking alcohol is.

Some of these ****ing lames drink MIKES HARD PINK LEMONADE? ****ing joke? ****ing LEXI is a better drinker than some of these kids, sigh. A ****ing tiny little black girl.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Drinking doesn't make you better then anyone
Neither does going to the gym
Or having a degree
Or having 3 jobs
Or not living with your parents

Seriously im pretty sure DC isn't refering to me (im not in school at all, but i've always had a steady job and i've been hitting the gym longer then DC has, and im pretty sure i drink/smoke more then DC does), but this whole "look down on all the brawl players thing" is getting kinda old. Honestly i dont think ANYONE who posts on this forum is in any position to be looking down on anyone from a life situation. Some people are def doing better then others but theres no reason to be an ******* about it. If you really think you're on top of your ****, then be on top of your **** no need to rub it in peoples faces who aren't.

Iunno i normally dont defend people, but the whole **** the brawl players thing is kinda old just let them play brawl and be happy thats all that matters in life really...i know plenty of people who have worked the same job at the same place since they were 16 and they are enjoying their life.

#realtalk

Holy Smash hype im down to drink if i can go, but work might say nahhhh

AfroQT

Smash Master
Or having a degree
Or having 3 jobs

Seriously im pretty sure DC isn't refering to me (im not in school at all, but i've always had a steady job and i've been hitting the gym longer then DC has, and im pretty sure i drink/smoke more then DC does), but this whole "look down on all the brawl players thing" is getting kinda old. Honestly i dont think ANYONE who posts on this forum is in any position to be looking down on anyone from a life situation. Some people are def doing better then others but theres no reason to be an ******* about it. If you really think you're on top of your ****, then be on top of your **** no need to rub it in peoples faces who aren't.

Iunno i normally dont defend people, but the whole **** the brawl players thing is kinda old just let them play brawl and be happy thats all that matters in life really...i know plenty of people who have worked the same job at the same place since they were 16 and they are enjoying their life.

#realtalk

Quote for new page, imma check it right now actually hmu on aim.
Lol tru DC you do prolly drink more then me...but i do def drink lol i was ****ed up at zp on mon.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Afro, no one ever really takes DC's stuff seriously lol. It's just fun to humor him for some laughs x3

otherwise it's just a bunch of white noise whenever I'm reading this thread.

:rosalina:

DC

Smash Cadet
Holy Smash hype

We are gonna get live with Jesus Christ and I am gonna pop the Virgin Mary's cherry. WHAT UP GOD?!

AfroQT

Smash Master
C! 12:36 pm
lol i dont like frank west, sorry

FRANK WEST 12:36 pm
friendship over
cancelled

C! 12:37 pm
i think he's overhyped outside of assist

FRANK WEST 12:37 pm
i hope your house gets infested with zombies

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
Or having a degree
Or having 3 jobs

#realtalk

Agreed @ getting a degree. Going to college is a waste of ****ing time right now.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Either I'm walking there, or taking a ride.
Either my sis's bf's ride, or anyone else.

I got some cultural lunch tomorrow and video game time on friday.

What's stupid is that every one of my colleagues say fps is the best of video games and come out talking **** of every game console. I just need to realize that they don't know games and I would already flat-out beat them if possible.

And about JOBS, I was supposed to go on a steak n' shake interview but my school teacher sent me to the WRONG location, as it was E colonial and Alafaya.
So **** it, I'll have to do that tomorrow as well lol.

---

I'm not a drinker, btw.

DC

Smash Cadet
More Holy Smash hype

I'm gonna split the Red Sea with my **** and Jehova is gonna Witness me donkey punch the Virgin Mary.

Jesus ****ting Christ this weekend is gonna be hype.

DC

Smash Cadet
Uhh we are crashing the ****ing church and having a ****ing party, **** the holy smash thread

DC

Smash Cadet
lol the Kirby boards

I actually have a few posts there, back when I was singlehandedly advancing the Kirby meta game on theory alone. My write ups were intense.

EDIT: lol afro can't go to holy smash. I think we'll keep hyping it up and then not go lmao

Top Bottom