• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

OverLade

Smash Hero
So as things look.

1. Seibrik
2. Hrnut
3. Esam
4. Nick Riddle
5. Shaky
6. Redhalberd
7. CO18
8. Masky/Snipa
9. Snipa/Masky
10. Ramen/Radix

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I dont like it either which is why I'm going to be in dorms and can attend unlimited tournaments in the fall (except I'll prolly quit smash and go clubbin instead).
lol!! theres a lot of things anybody would rather do than play smash and/or be on silly PRs XD Im just saying that it's not a good selection of people or placing.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I will make it to the PRs one day. I have a job now, so I can go to more tournies now =P
Good luck with that. Let's hope you get good hours too, I hear disney is giving less... but what can you do.

DC

Smash Cadet
Afro we'll start teaming after CEO. Me and MVD were ****ting on Snipa and C at Polts house.

Wait is MVD better than you now or no?

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
afro's the smartest snake i've played in a really really long time(besides hrnut)

every single grenade has a purpose he never once chucks em for the **** of it

made brawl more fun than it's been against a lot of ppl lately lol

DC

Smash Cadet
Wow I'm totally feeling Rachel Alucard lately. I've temporarily switched my main and sub.

Top Bottom