• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
7 is only legit one...

and kyle if u havent watched the show where that dood is from and what his famous quote is then...just lol man

DC

Smash Cadet
so is Shaky number 1 in the PR yet?
You can shake some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not shake all of the people all of the time.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
only confirmed in mah car is xaltis joey and afro...i can only accept two more which more then likely will be tommy g and someone very lucky o.o

DC

Smash Cadet

Oh btw Afro soz I've decided to save an assload of money and skip CEO. Feel free to team with Xaltis, though I'll send my condolences in advance for your first round loss.

AfroQT

Smash Master
But I can't stay with Polt when he's moving, which sux...
Hm if polt is leaving and you need a teammate we can team. DC isnt going so that means me and you can team. If you need a permanent teammate we can start teaming i'll play snake.

DC

Smash Cadet
Hm if polt is leaving and you need a teammate we can team. DC isnt going so that means me and you can team. If you need a permanent teammate we can start teaming i'll play snake.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

<3

Xaltis

Smash Hero
YES! This is gonna be awesome, we are so winning CEO because the only teams I would be worried about is Seibriks and Esam's but they'll be at MLG. NO ONE CAN STOP US!

AfroQT

Smash Master
YES! This is gonna be awesome, we are so winning CEO because the only teams I would be worried about is Seibriks and Esam's but they'll be at MLG. NO ONE CAN STOP US!
haha i like how you just completely ignored co and hrnut but alright we got this.

DC man Snake and KIRBY SNAKE best team ever where you at :(

Top Bottom