• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
gary, i say you should quit brawl until you play through the phoenix wright series

starting after this weekend

(at least play the first 3. 3rd is the best one)

DC

Smash Cadet
Indeed, it's not likely they would care about the biggest fighting game tournament in the world. Why would Brawl players care about fighting games?

It's like apples and oranges lol.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Indeed, it's not likely they would care about the biggest 2d fighting game tournament in the world. Why would Brawl players care about 2d fighting games?

It's like apples and oranges lol.
Fix'd again. You're bad at this...
Exactly

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Tougeki has 3d fighting games also...?
You're still virtually stuck to the floor. Good luck dodging attacks. That's all it seems like you guys out side of tournaments like to do. I wish there was a mechanism that protected yourself...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
trololololololol @ tommy g

Afro is mad smart. Even if he hasnt played in 20 years I wouldn't expect anyones smarts to go away :laugh:

I most likely wont be on the PRs for this update, but at this point, id say it was worth it. I was getting very bored of brawl and on the verge of quitting when i played like everyday back then. I got to beat some other games in trade so im pretty good with that.

but, im tired of everybody thinking im horrible now so back to the brawl grind lolz

DC

Smash Cadet
You're still virtually stuck to the floor. Good luck dodging attacks. That's all it seems like you guys out side of tournaments like to do. I wish there was a mechanism that protected yourself...
lol http://i46.tinypic.com/2nrdf86.png

I most likely wont be on the PRs for this update, but at this point, id say it was worth it. I was getting very bored of brawl and on the verge of quitting when i played like everyday back then. I got to beat some other games in trade so im pretty good with that.

but, im tired of everybody thinking im horrible now so back to the brawl grind lolz
You're still better than half the people on that list.

Snipa is trash. He's never beaten me in tourney.
Masky plays Wario.
Shaky still can't beat me in money matches.
Seibrik is still #1 because he made this thread and can't acknowledge that other players may be better than him (LOL<3SEIBS)
Afro and CO18 are black.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
trololololololol @ tommy g

Afro is mad smart. Even if he hasnt played in 20 years I wouldn't expect anyones smarts to go away :laugh:

aww your not bad!!! I still love you

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
OHHH don't worry Falco beats Kirby EVERYWHERE.

If he's far away. "WHY AREN'T YOU LASERING" it doesn't matter that its going over your head.

You get pretty close. "WHY AREN'T YOU PHANTASMING" it doesn't matter that you're standing just far enough to punish me out of your shield in my phantasm lag on reaction. it doesn't matter you can beat my phantasm with a fsmash, dsmash, or an usmash on reaction.

You're on the ledge "WHY AREN't YOU CAMPING" it doesn't matter that i'm down in percent.

Falco is the ultimate character and is the best at everything. Lasers are the ultimate weapon.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
SO... this is 100% a social thread now, right?
WHen the next PRs come out we should make a new thread.
And rename this the FL soclai.

DC

Smash Cadet
Nick I'm playing ZSS now.

Blonde girl with gun who wears all blue...

Why didn't you tell me this sooner?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nah. we can just change the title when something important happens. Like "Florida 2010 Brawl Power Rankings. Last update 6/3. For real this time"

DC

Smash Cadet
And I'm better than Polmex so using that logic, I am, in actuality, the second coming Jesus Christ.

DC

Smash Cadet
**** that if I'm gonna play some type moon **** I'm gonna play Melty Blood.

Mampam

Smash Ace
aw maaannnn..... i havent found a reason to troll xD

oh well...... =/

LMAO @ this new PR...... its gonna have......... Ness O__o....... good **** shaky lol

hope yall are handling the ROASTING xD

Top Bottom