• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
So as of last night I beat the second case of Phoenix Wright and I was at the edge of my seat the entire time. And I was told that isn't even close to being the most craziest case. Right now im loving Windy Oldbag XD but the procecuter the one that's there now is my favorite character as of this point.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So as of last night I beat the second case of Phoenix Wright and I was at the edge of my seat the entire time. And I was told that isn't even close to being the most craziest case. Right now im loving Windy Oldbag XD but the procecuter the one that's there now is my favorite character as of this point.
No joke, the last case in every game is insane.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
to me, the last cases in each game rank:

phoenix wright 3
then 1
then 2

#1 had the biggest initial mind=blown moment though. but overall the 3rd one was better :laugh:

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
So I know some of you guys write, and I know that some of you know that I write. If you care to see some of my writing, this is my submission to WWYP, a small contest on smashboards:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277210

They gave us a prompt, so it's not my usual, but I am fond of it. If any of you guys dig short fiction, you should come over to the WWYP room/ submit something!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sooooooooooooo there is an FSU sex Tape...

Itz a girl FROM FSU n the hilarity of it has spread all over twitter...

OverLade

Smash Hero
Luckily we all own houses in NY/Canada.

Honestly though, after googling it it seems like sensationalism. It's not an unbelievable theory, but SOMEBODY else would have thought of it if it were really that likely.

And yeah agreed with Keith. If the whole **** gulf of mexico is gonna blow up, everyone is ****ed and there's no point in worrying about it. I'm not going to leave all these attractive women in FL only to have it not happen...

Top Bottom