• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
yo i heard xaltis sucks and that dfear guy is pro lol

anyway srsrly that mk vid made me chuckle

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
i spit on ur 950 ranking...peace out goin to deviantart >_> tis better than this place anywayz

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
So I did some catch up reading (last 15 pages) and I don't regret any of it.

edit: and also, its all about the brazilian, argentinian, and colombian chicks.

and asian chicks are hot too.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Btw guys, im coming to miami today (assuming i get a seat on the bus) so whos down to have a **** ton of things thrown at them

:toonlink:

:toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink: :snake: :toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink::toonlink:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dunno, id say the thread has been very productive

out of the random discussion of women we finally came to an agreement that we should join the bandwagon of pics on the PRs, but we'll use hot women of our choosing. Thats something only ridiculous levels of comfort being created from years of inter-state trolling could cause

CO18

Smash Hero
yea we should choose our own but we mine as well wait to after Columbus to update this only a month away and we'd prob procrastinate anyway and there will be zp and next level lan and I think cfl plans on traveling to zp and sfl travels to go to next level

Top Bottom