• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Mampam

Smash Ace
lmao riddle....... thats pretty much all u can look at........ her face...........
so i guess ur right

and lol DC needs BIG ***, and decent boobs

DC

Smash Cadet
[insert the other players name here]

[insert respectable dollar amount here] mm My [insert character you're still learning] vs. your ***** *** [insert the other players character here]

[insert witty closing comment here]

I have this copy/pasted in a Notepad on my desktop and use it often.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Hey. I'm new to the Tournament scene and I was wondering where I could find any SmashFests to go to? I live in Orlando and am not ready for a tourney yet. :D
Don't be intimidated by tournaments because they seem so formal. Go to a tournament and they'll help you as long as you're not an *******. It's the best way to get involved and the best way to get better.

Oh and you might want to help CFL get more tournaments.

DC

Smash Cadet
I don't need to know anything about money matches to know that $5 is less than anyone could make in an hour working in south florida.
True, a 2/3 Brawl set would probably take about an hour, and is about as monotonous as general labor.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Don't be intimidated by tournaments because they seem so formal. Go to a tournament and they'll help you as long as you're not an *******. It's the best way to get involved and the best way to get better.

I'm already working on some tournaments. :)

gallax

Smash Hero

SFL vs CFL Crews

-no PR's allowed since they can do their own crews
-ur best 5 vs our best 5

lets see who win that.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So I was in Winter Haven the other day...Pizza Connection is top tier. I used to work at cypress gardens in the summer before **** got bad.
i havnt been to winter haven in a bit. the pizza place downtown is really good. I think its called floridinos

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Top 5 non PR players in sfl would look like me , Shaky , Galeon , Poltergust and Kith/MVD.
We would destroy cfl's non PR players.
Why did I forget such good players? lol Well Snipa I'll challenge Kith and Polt and Galeon at ZP to see whos better, I have used Sonic on some of those guys recently, Shaky was the only one to beat my falco, and I haven't faught Kith since god knows when.

Top Bottom