• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

CO18

Smash Hero
joke post.
there is physically no combination of non pr players(excluding afro) that u could assemble that I wouldnt put money on the ppl i listed winning, actually ill take hbox instead of fearless or someone so he can handle shaky

DC

Smash Cadet
Uh is MK18 that dude I beat at the last WATO (that I went to)?

Kyon? lol (<3 Kyon)

Fearless still plays this game...?

Haven't played Ramen or Gallax but I'm SO SURE they are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the average Snake/Meta Knight.

AfroQT

Smash Master

Kyon? lol (<3 Kyon)

Haven't played Ramen or Gallax but I'm SO SURE they are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the average Snake/Meta Knight.
DC is far above the average --character goes here--

DC

Smash Cadet
lol dc talkin trash like he cares about this game
I care about bringing back the Non-PR Crew Battle Championship Title back to South West Florida, where it belongs.

Where heroes are born. Where players rise to unexpected heights because of the circumstances of fate. Where players don't play their character, they become their character.

CO18

Smash Hero

Kyon? lol (<3 Kyon)

put the money up

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Everyone post (or PM me) your complete tournament record of wins/losses since the beginning of the season (basically after Winterfest), or aim me my sn is: Masky Moo
Great, time to look for every tournament thread I'm subscribed to.
This should be fun. -.-

DC

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah that will work.

You guys are really ******** when it comes to making a PR.

Top Bottom