• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
An ike bro lol what'd he do jab cancel til it broke lol???

Oh and yeah seibik usually beats me when he goes mk...but mk is gay campy fast ball of confusion dumbest character by far lol

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Snipa is way farther up than 20. He is at least top 15

But yeah, Seibrik definitely beats HRNut every time when he plays MK. The only reason he lost the tournament where Shaky got 2nd is because he went snake, assuming he would get to grand finals.
The more I kno... and knowing is HALF the battle

@Xaltis - Stop Owning pple w/ posts of Lloyd. It's way 2 hilarious and the pple around me don't appreciate it

CO18

Smash Hero
Yea Hrnuts falco was/is mad good. Prob better than most of the top ec falcos(or all of them)

though my falco is raw

CO18

Smash Hero
We need to make sure we do crews @ columbus, we started then stopped cuz of gf or w/e

Me, Halberd, Hrnut, Esam, Nick Riddle, Afro, Seibrik?, Chaz?

Are seibrik and chaz going

We can do the 5 v 5 with 3 alternates or w.e again

AfroQT

Smash Master
You comin back for realz?

Make sure you ain't high cuz high + Brawl dont work . Your good for an hour then you wonder why brawl is unbearable...

An makes you yawn during winners finals...

dont do it.
If WoW plus high works for me, brawl + high will.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
If WoW plus high works for me, brawl + high will.
You actually believing playing in a competitive brawl match is anything like playing WoW leads me to believe that I really do have to

Smack the **** out of you.

Get some more sense stop smokin cuz u doin it too much. WoW an brawl, what a joke.

****it matt Ima have take you out and

**** YOU IN THE STREET...****...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Halberd lost to Nick Riddle at MLG, as did CO18. I would definitely beat CO if I played him again, and I would beat HRNut. Snake is too easy, and the Marth MU is easy for me. Halberd I honestly have no idea about me though.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah pika doesnt have any good approaches just dumbness like running and spotdodging and up+B crap. Mu isnt that bad if u just sit there as seen by that match and atomsk beating esam

Toneh

Smash Lord
Yeah pika doesnt have any good approaches just dumbness like running and spotdodging and up+B crap. Mu isnt that bad if u just sit there as seen by that match and atomsk beating esam
i was waitin till u guys figured it out lol. I feel the same way about D3/falco

Top Bottom