• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

CO18

Smash Hero
why do u have pics of me as a 15 year old kid playing with a bopit as ur AIB display picture?.....

just sayin, thats a lil creepy, and thats comin from the guy who was on gaythugdating.com somehow
yea I asked him about it lool. Pretty funny pic

DC

Smash Cadet
Hmm I'm more fond of the chest area rather than booty... especially if she is flat. I'm still not sure why I think this is hot but I'm fairly sure I should seek help.

Also no black chicks.

YEAH I SAID IT.

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOL DC not surprising from someone who likes Loli's.

I dunno I just like girls. Different things work for different girls, like obviously there's an ideal body type but when the whole packagae comes together really well that's all that really matters.

Master Raven

Smash Master
east azns are the best wimmenz

btw face and body go hand in hand, you can't have one that's good and the other assrapingly awful

DC

Smash Cadet
lmao

It's the other way around. I like petite girls with flat chests, it's not my fault that lolis fit that bill.

But don't get me wrong; unlike some scrubs I realize that finding that particular type of girl is a rare occurrence, so you know, some times you gotta settle. ;)

But seriously, no ****ing black chicks.

chu dat Master Raven...
I'm trying to bang my Japanese teacher's daughter lol.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm not much into black chicks either. I've seen some pretty fine ones, but they tend to come and go.

I want pics of this chickie you're attempting to raze...

CO18

Smash Hero
no black girls and petite girls with flat chests LOL

dont even know what to say, u buggin and missin out

DC

Smash Cadet
A common misconception is that I am not attracted to girls with fuller chests. This is incorrect, although it's true that I am generally turned off by such.

Simply put:
all chests = good
flat chests >> full chests

Just not into motorboatin, man.

But dark skin? lol Get out.

DC

Smash Cadet
**** saw this coming. The second I mention I like A cups everything else is tl;dr.

lmao Ask Lamb Chops what kinds of girls I like. I think he explains it hilariously.

I think I'll skip mentioning my preferred age range. I foresee bad things.

DC

Smash Cadet
adsfadssdfds

Sometimes I feel like I wrote something too mean and I delete it. This is one of those times.

DC

Smash Cadet
LOL It's not that bad ***.

Most guys always talk about how much they love older experienced women (eg older than them.)

Me, not so much.

AfroQT

Smash Master
lmao

It's the other way around. I like petite girls with flat chests, it's not my fault that lolis fit that bill.

But don't get me wrong; unlike some scrubs I realize that finding that particular type of girl is a rare occurrence, so you know, some times you gotta settle. ;)

But seriously, no ****ing black chicks.

chu dat Master Raven...
I'm trying to bang my Japanese teacher's daughter lol.

DC

Smash Cadet
What the **** is going on in that video? Is he pouring chocolate all over their naked bodies? Is that what black girls want when they have sex?

Yeah I'll stick with white girls

DC

Smash Cadet
Yeah I know. Flat chested or not, black chicks are just completely and utterly unattractive.

It's cool though I was going to hell for other reasons anyways

DC

Smash Cadet
Weston, FL

Population: 65,793
Black population: 7

But srsly I grew up with loud annoying poor stereotypical black people and around rich white kids with big houses.

I think I made the right decision.

Master Raven

Smash Master
DC's Anti-type. Dark skin Nice boobs and tall. tsssk tssk I am dissapoint

Now THAT is a black girl I'd jump.

Looks and to some extent mental capacity are more relevant to me than age alone. I'm 20 but there's a girl I know who's like 15 that I like.

Yep I said it.

But if anyone seeks to condemn me, my biggest crush is actually this Korean chick I know who's only a few months older than I :lick:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Any day of the mother****ing week.
is it wrong for me to say dc that today at work i lookd at this girl like she was the hottest **** and then asked for her age and she said 13 >_________>

Master Raven

Smash Master
Did she look 13?

And even then I don't really give a **** about even the weirdest or appalling sexual preferences as long as you don't do sick **** **** to them.

Top Bottom