• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ey, dun be ignorant about me now. I'm Puertorican. ;D

And, I like black women too (I like all ethnicity.), and not all of them have ginormous booty.
Lol huge booties aren't necessary. There's just an acceptable range of chest and booty size. They can't look like a 13 year old but they can't be obese either. Anywhere in the middle (as long as it works for them relative to height and fitness) is fine.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Flat *** is worse than flat chest. But some of both is necessary or it's out of the question. If both are decent and one is more than the other it doesn't really matter. Neither is more important overall but you need AT LEAST a certain amount of both relative to body size.
+1 to this.

But if they are both there at all, I would prefer bigger boobies than a bigger booty.

황미영

Smash Champion
Lol huge booties aren't necessary. There's just an acceptable range of chest and booty size. They can't look like a 13 year old but they can't be obese either. Anywhere in the middle (as long as it works for them relative to height and fitness) is fine.
I see what you mean. That is basically what I like, a balance. I don't mind if the breasts aren't too big either. xD

DC

Smash Cadet
If it's not a flat chest and a tight little booty then it's done.

You can have all the loud black girls with donk, Hal.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I see what you mean. That is basically what I like, a balance. I don't mind if the breasts aren't too big either. xD
Na Im not a FAN of small breasts, don't get me wrong, it's just that other things can make up for that (personality etc). Just as far as being "really really hot" those things are necessary.

If it's not a flat chest and a tight little booty then it's done.

You can have all the loud black girls with donk, Hal.
Someone's got some serious animosity toward black women. What happened? Did you come out of one's ****** as a child and it scarred you for life?

They're supposed to cut the umbilical cord you know...

And I'm not a fan of loud obnoxious black women, but I'm not a fan of high pitched voiced preppy white women (or blondes), or latinas with attitude, or quiet convervative asian women. For the most part the same rules apply to every race etc...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Trust me... Grabbin on Azz from behind or while she is on top is a lot more convent than grabbin breasts... Plus a good Azz is nice to smack on during ALL occasions

Azz > Boobz FTW

DC

Smash Cadet
And I'm not a fan of loud obnoxious black women, but I'm not a fan of high pitched voiced preppy white women (or blondes), or latinas with attitude, or quiet convervative asian women. For the most part the same rules apply to every race etc...
Yeah same with me, except I hate all black girls.

imo Black girls have the most racial stigma behind them, loudness, lack of intelligence (unintelligence is not a word), never get married, accidental pregnancies, etc etc

Growing up with like 4 black women and not much of a father figure has done nothing less than soil my opinion of black people in general. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate all black people though. Stereotypical ones make me angry but I don't associate myself with such. I'm sure it's the same for you and many others.

Black girls in particular though, I've given up on. I'm past (and continuous) experience they are ALL the same, all the stereotypes are true. I don't waste my time anymore. A sign of lack of intelligence on my part? Possibly. Regardless, I've chosen this path and will not falter.

Realistically speaking I'm sure there are black girls I could stand to have a relationship with, but in all honesty I don't want a black baby and have to deal with that ****.

Note that this is all regarding sexual attractiveness; while it's true I don't even look at black girls in that sense, it's not that I won't allow myself to be friends with them.

tl;dr

white girls ftw (and asian chicks can get it too!)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
seibrik sucks vs ppl he hasnt played and oos in general unless hes like fighting snake

but it wouldn't matter cuz we just throw in whoever based off the matchup

But if it was just normal 5 v 5 Id put nick,esam,hrnut,me,halberd would cover most mus

Most other regions just have like bunch of mks or a really good diddy

but either way it wouldn't matter cuz we can just send in any of our top 7 or 8 based off the mu

Nvm I forgot Hrnut plans on maining :metaknight: now after last tourney so unless he plans on using snake cuz I doubt hed beat any of the really good oos mks in dittos so it'd just be better to have seibrik
Nah i talked to halzy he was cool about it, its still snake only...i can rant can't i and CO how about we play on all neutrals next time we meet in tournament thats the only time i believe its even close to neutral lol....

oh and please tell me how snake beats d3 on green greens lol and you know my track record on norfair, i always die to some stupid flip...literally watch every video of me vs you on halberd i die at least once by a single flip everytime that stage is dumb

DC

Smash Cadet
Nah i talked to halzy he was cool about it, its still snake only...i can rant can't i and CO how about we play on all neutrals next time we meet in tournament thats the only time i believe its even close to neutral lol....

oh and please tell me how snake beats d3 on green greens lol and you know my track record on norfair, i always die to some stupid flip...literally watch every video of me vs you on halberd i die at least once by a single flip everytime that stage is dumb

HRNUT suiciding once per match?

What else is new...

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Haha what happened CO and pics/vids or it didn't happen

lol @DC i do suicide at least once a match on average lol

have you guys CO, esam, riddle got your pro passes if so what is that?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I plead that your spelling was terrible, and you used the wrong form of "to". (too means also.)
o.o

Also, D-torr, I just noticed your location. <3

BBQTV

Smash Master
I plead that your spelling was terrible, and you used the wrong form of "to". (too means also.)
o.o

Also, D-torr, I just noticed your location. <3
i get this told all the time. to quote someone on smashboards
Grammar is just there to keep the uneducated down. Dus it reely matter how we spell things as long as we get ar poynts akross?

Master Raven

Smash Master
Redheads are my favorite. Blondes vary. Bleach blonde is bleugh, but dirty blonde is my favorite.

And... no @ that blonde girl

Top Bottom