• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its ok. its a white thing you cant understand

your savior weird al explained it well

DC

Smash Cadet
Because girls with correctly proportioned booty are fun too look at and even more fun to bang.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
because girls with correctly proportioned booty are fun too look at and even more fun to bang.
that is the ****ing truth, quote that **** 100 times!!!

edit: never mind, i just read the last five pages of this thread and apparently DC likes A cups and no black chicks.
What the **** is wrong with this kid.

DC

Smash Cadet

edit: never mind, i just read the last five pages of this thread and apparently DC likes A cups and no black chicks.
lmao

soooo petite and perfect<3

Kith

Smash Ace

Lmao XD
hilarious

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
What the hell? Selena Gomez? **** that *****. If you're gonna have a woman be flat chested, at least have her be a real woman, not some girly pompious snot.

THAT'S how a woman pulls off a flat chest, not selnia gomez.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I came here to read and actually see if we were talking about the new pr and that's not what I found. XD makes Florida look bad...... or like sluts. We all know Beyonce is too good anyway..

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I can see where you are coming from on PJ harvey and Lykke Li, but I don't see that on Natasha Khan and especially on Corinna Bailey Rae.

Beyounce is nothing compared to Badu

D.L.Y.L.

Smash Cadet
I can see where you are coming from on PJ harvey and Lykke Li, but I don't see that on Natasha Khan and especially on Corinna Bailey Rae.

Beyounce is nothing compared to Badu
i agree has anybody seen that new Erika Badu new vid that they banned due to the amount of clothes she took off.

Top Bottom