• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
pretty much watch him, all he really has is a stupid CG on alot of characters lol just wait him out PS all his jolts and expect spot dodge gayness, Good thing pika doesn't have any killing throws

ESAM 5000 dollar MM your pika my marth lets see how easy it is when i decide to camp back once i'm winning lol

gallax

Smash Hero
pretty much watch him, all he really has is a stupid CG on alot of characters lol just wait him out PS all his jolts and expect spot dodge gayness, Good thing pika doesn't have any killing throws

ESAM 5000 dollar MM your pika my marth lets see how easy it is when i decide to camp back once i'm winning lol
50$ sidebet hrnut wins

M@v

Subarashii!
I was just curious why I've never seen hrnut's Falco.
I've only seen his snake

...and zero suit nut.

@ Top EC Falcos

Huh? what is this "EC Falco" you speak of?

Hrnut:
I still haven't gotten to play you yet :(. We need to play sometime before I leave. Or at Columbus.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend

I don't think either of us have 5000$ so 50$? I know I'll win.

Also, that Pikachu was terrible. I just didn't adapt to Atomsk when he was playing because he sandbagged so I was used to his ****ty play-style. *shrugs* I'll beat him next time.

OverLade

Smash Hero

Also, that Pikachu was terrible. I just didn't adapt to Atomsk when he was playing because he sandbagged so I was used to his ****ty play-style. *shrugs* I'll beat him next time.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

Halberd its more like

HRNUT on GDX's account

CO18

Smash Hero
seibrik sucks vs ppl he hasnt played and oos in general unless hes like fighting snake

but it wouldn't matter cuz we just throw in whoever based off the matchup

But if it was just normal 5 v 5 Id put nick,esam,hrnut,me,halberd would cover most mus

Most other regions just have like bunch of mks or a really good diddy

but either way it wouldn't matter cuz we can just send in any of our top 7 or 8 based off the mu

Nvm I forgot Hrnut plans on maining :metaknight: now after last tourney so unless he plans on using snake cuz I doubt hed beat any of the really good oos mks in dittos so it'd just be better to have seibrik

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Obviously in a month AFRO THUNDAH will be able to beat entire crews with one hand tied behind his back.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah we'd be nasty with 5 v5 and 3 Alts. Our top 8 is really good. And mk18's actually caring about singles and is gettin pretty nasty imo. same with kyon but I dont know peach's matchups

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
why do u have pics of me as a 15 year old kid playing with a bopit as ur AIB display picture?.....

just sayin, thats a lil creepy, and thats comin from the guy who was on gaythugdating.com somehow

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
why do u have pics of me as a 15 year old kid playing with a bopit as ur AIB display picture?.....

just sayin, thats a lil creepy, and thats comin from the guy who was on gaythugdating.com somehow
at this point we might as well just close the thread and make a new one :laugh:

Top Bottom