• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Snipa is way farther up than 20. He is at least top 15

But yeah, Seibrik definitely beats HRNut every time when he plays MK. The only reason he lost the tournament where Shaky got 2nd is because he went snake, assuming he would get to grand finals.

DC

Smash Cadet
Who cares if he beat some random good players some times, he never wins money, he never wins anything.

Btw my tournament record with Snipa is 1-0, get wrecked.

I think players like Snipa are best described as "Pot money in a glass jar" It's not as free as pot money by itself, but it's just a ****ing glass jar. Break that ****.

DC

Smash Cadet
Shut up ***** I was playing Kirby vs Ice Climbers... ****ing unwinnable matchup.

gallax

Smash Hero
But yeah, Seibrik definitely beats HRNut every time when he plays MK. The only reason he lost the tournament where Shaky got 2nd is because he went snake, assuming he would get to grand finals.
i watched the entire thing and seibrik actually went ddd and not snake vs hrnut. he was too afraid to go mk.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
He really wasn't. And my bad, I forgot which character he used, but he was gonna go MK in grand finals. He wasn't too afraid to go MK, thats ******** >_>

DC

Smash Cadet
Winner johns? It's not his fault that you aren't smart enough to pick Meta Knight. :laugh:
I'd rather embarrass someone by beating them in a matchup completely lopsided in their favor.

(see sig)

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey guys let's talk about some of the #20-25 players that nobody really cares about like Snipa or that kid who plays Sheik.
I'm probably somewhere in the 10-20 rank range, closer to 20 probably xD

I THINK....<.<

I feel I'm right around the skill range of GDX, but I haven't had the tourney results to back that claim up besides MLG, so no johns.

I am the sole cfl Falco. But I'm white. Ironic...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm probably somewhere in the 10-20 rank range, closer to 20 probably xD

I THINK....<.<

I feel I'm right around the skill range of GDX, but I haven't had the tourney results to back that claim up besides MLG, so no johns.

I am the sole cfl Falco. But I'm white. Ironic...
Same here M@V, I just gotta start showing it and not play stupid.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I used to know this site that had an archive of reaction pics but I can't find it anymore ever since my computer croaked a couple months ago :(

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master

Seibrik > Hrnut
Seibrik > CO18
Seibrik< RedHalberd
Nick Riddle = HRnut? (I honestly don't know this)
Nick Riddle > RedHalberd (who btw is North Florida)
Nick Riddle > CO18
ESAM > CO18
ESAM > HRNut (probably)
ESAM = Red Halberd.

SFL obviously loses...
Lol, how are you greater than me ESAM lol you and seibrik haven't played me in months bro...just because you beat Fatal and Candy don't use that logic that you will beat me :laugh:

I play many more characters and i play the marth/pika matchup better than chaz, i can camp you when i'm ahead i just don't i'm not SFL enough to do that...:bee:

Hrnut > Riddle if you want to go off of tourney wins then, and redhalberd would probably beat all you guys if he's on His A game, apparently ESAM loses to no one...

Top Bottom