• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Viridian City of the SUMMER 8-29 Results

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
That wasn't against Nasty, so I wasn't thinking that, but I totally raged when that happened. Considering how close the match ended up, I was furious when I ended up losing.

I love Frigate as a CP stage, and normally that stuff doesn't happen, but of course it happens when it matters most. Whatever.

(I'm surprised that people are actually watching my matches in the first place. I didn't feel anyone's presence while I was playing, so it felt totally empty in my head.)
Yeah, I wanted you to win that match so bad. :ohwell:

Haha, yeah. Any time I see Ganon being used, I have to watch. Especially when it's in tournament.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
this is too funny. All Smurf said was "Don't forget to pummel." And then Orion interupts our match to yell at him and disrespect him, taking me out of my game bc i was more concerned for what could've happened to orion/smurf bc smurf is a good friend of mine and i know how he could've reacted.. thankfully there was no fight. smurf was wrong for coaching (4 little words, oh my!) he forgot. did anybody ever forget something? happens to me. lulz.. but Orion was more in the wrong for acting the way he did.
We have rules at tournaments. No coaching is one of them, and your friend wasn't the only person to be yelled at that day. You guys aren't the main characters of this community, so don't get all pissy when we tell you guys to do something.

Now. I know your friend gave orion a dirty look, then Orion got defensive. That's what happens. And if you guys have bad tempers, you can go somewhere else to have your ****s and giggles. Your 20$ to the pot is hardly worth us having to deal with your petty nonsense.

Just stay home. you're bad anyway. >_>

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
kai i just remember lol i used baby in all friendlies etc accept one doubles match i had it KingZ

EDIT: @ DIEM um im bad i still come to these... :'( you made small baby cry :( lolz

Eazy23

Smash Lord
We have rules at tournaments. No coaching is one of them, and your friend wasn't the only person to be yelled at that day. You guys aren't the main characters of this community, so don't get all pissy when we tell you guys to do something.

Now. I know your friend gave orion a dirty look, then Orion got defensive. That's what happens. And if you guys have bad tempers, you can go somewhere else to have your ****s and giggles. Your 20$ to the pot is hardly worth us having to deal with your petty nonsense.

Just stay home. you're bad anyway. >_>
Stop exaggerating Coach Nance. While Zucco and I were fighting, you were behind him and told him to stop approaching. :lick:

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Ether looks mad scary in that pic.

But IRL he's the type of guy I would love to play online video games and maybe share a vent server with him.

Wuts da vent info

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i just finished watching it. you vs malcolm. ill have it up soon with jg's help but i cant send it if you have tripping on. the vid will be dumb and snake will just jump off the stage like a moron

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Atomsk: why do you like frigate?
Fatal: I dunno. I just usually win on it.

That's why frigate is the best stage ever

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Lmao @ Eazy playing casuals with Ally on that dark TV. They battled on Lylat and it was literally impossible to tell where ANY of Snake's projectiles were at anytime. Plus, Marth looked like floating sentient armor and sword.

Lmao @ ADHD, funny stuff

DM Brandon is too raw to be NJ..how false. Move to NY already, that's where your heart lies =D

Oh...and I can take Orion =D *cracks neck*

Inui

Banned via Warnings
^ I wish this guy would sit down and take Brawl seriously and become a legend again. Aggressive Game and Watch? Unheard of! You're good at it, though. First fight against that character that didn't bore me to tears, but it was harder than the campier ones anyways...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
whats the big deal about coaching? lol

besides the fact its still the same player using the controller the whole time, so many people coach all the without even realizing it. even yelling out "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" can be coaching since you're telling them what not to do lol. Or if the players of a match can hear commentary, they normally give out all sorts of tips without trying to. It's not a big deal.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Falco mains still exist?

Good sh** I missed seeing you guys in tourney : (.
Yeah dooood

There were a lot of pretty good Falco mains at this KiD, Keitaro, Blood+. Keitaro deff knows the diddy matchup to a very great extent :(

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Dmbrandon is the funniest smash player.

Wes is too.
Hey! I am at least top 5! :chuckle:

Inui - It's all about training. I wasn't quite at it like in the Melee days when I was younger. I have intensified training in the past week though, and if it keeps up I'll be sure to get better and be a completed fighter.

Top Bottom