• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Viridian City of the SUMMER 8-29 Results

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yeah this was an interesting event.

I didn't enter. I wanted to save my money.

Shout outs.

Jash - for encouraging me to stay ness and encouraging me to money match people.

Basic sausage - for accompanying me in the tourney/ for being part of my family.

Anti - For teaming with basic sausage.

Dire - for helping me remove my rust.

M2k - We slept together, i was tired too. And thanks for the thumbs up as thanks for recovering your guide.

Alex - for hosting

VaNz - for being cool, I'm still going to keep playing Ness so i can laugh at people i beat.

Wes - is funny.

Soul ark - Fun friendlies.

Everyone else - Yay people. Umm i don't really know what to say.

The funnest part was sleeping back to back with m2k. Sleep is good. What time did he get up after we slept? I was sleeping for a bit longer i know... How long did we actually sleep? Was anyone watching?

When i woke up someone else was next to me. I didn't take my time to match his face with a name i just sort of walked around after then slept on the floor. Who was next to me?

While on the floor i got awoken by the manager i think...

I tried to sleep sitting up didn't work so i just stayed up. My game is off after not playing for like 5 months. But it was fun.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Winners:
blankvii
Kid (lost)

Losers:
M4ge
Inui (lost)

I think there might be someone I'm forgetting there...I hope not. ._.
shoutoutzzz
Cloudfox - awesome mario, fun friendlies and ganon challenge.
Yarr, those were fun. Antics abound. :p
Cloud FOx- Good azz mario there bro! GGs as always, u had the frigate match if u caped my upb again lolz.
Yarr, glad I got the chance to prove to myself it wasn't just a lack of matchup experience that I lost when we played at No Maps - you're just that good. Recovery and combos and...everything, omg. Frigate was too intense, yeah, great stuff. XD
How can you leave a tournament unhappy when there are GANON CHALLENGES going on?
New Olympic event: Synchronized Utilting

Tom - omg, your Lucas is ludicrous. Again, even if we hadn't won even one set, it was worth teaming just to witness you landing ridiculous things on Diem. XD Fun talking to as well. Great times.

Shippo - How'd you do getting home in the end? Thank GOD for your umbrella, wow.

Finally, Atomsk is the one-man Cheer Up Squad. *Salute*

ADHD

Smash Hero
You're all ****ing ****ers...

****ing ****, ****kity ****. **** my controller, **** the wall that was distracting me, and most importantly **** ****ing everyone. I want to **** with my *** until it *********** and then I will ***ing put it *** up **** ***-**** and leave it the **** alone. ***** ***** all day **** anti **** ***** *********** *** ** <--- (two letter ****ing curse word, that's right) and **** YOU EAST COAST. ****!

Fun tournament everyone :)

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
ROFL, I didn't call you, *******. I thought Dotcom did that, and I saw you post about it in the ToS thread. You're the one who made the statement initially, bud. Also, why the **** would I have your phone number?
Huh? What? No, I never said I ever did ballet. I just completely shocked when someone calls me out of the blue and tells me that I do something that I've never, ever done and calling me out for the one thing I take for pride in this game. Seriously, that was so stupidly uncalled for.

And you could have been working in tandem with someone who did have my phone number. Just saying, since I never gave Dotcom my number to begin with, so I assumed a bunch of people got together and decided to **** with me. Apparently it worked, because people are still ******** me for that phone call even when everything that Dotcom/whoever said about me was utterly and unrefutable false.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
****ing ****, ****kity ****. **** my controller, **** the wall that was distracting me, and most importantly **** ****ing everyone. I want to **** with my *** until it *********** and then I will ***ing put it *** up **** ***-**** and leave it the **** alone. ***** ***** all day **** anti **** ***** *********** *** ** <--- (two letter ****ing curse word, that's right) and **** YOU EAST COAST. ****!

This made me like you a bit more. Don't get excited though

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
LOL, I had the most epic bad luck out of everyone, and I'm not mad anymore.

1. I beat someone and still got the same place as people who did absolutely nothing because I was the only one without a bye.

2. When I wanted coffee, there was crazy rain outside of Dunkin Donuts, so I didn't want to get out of my car and wet my last set of clothes I had with me. What I wore Friday was soaked because I was outside all day and it randomly started raining there too.

So yeah, you guys could stop *****ing now, because I'm not *****ing. :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui - "your legit in dubs now"

Mission Accomplished
Yeah, good stuff.

ROFL, I didn't call you, *******. I thought Dotcom did that, and I saw you post about it in the ToS thread. You're the one who made the statement initially, bud. Also, why the **** would I have your phone number?
Don't mess with Clai, ***.

Tom - omg, your Lucas is ludicrous. Again, even if we hadn't won even one set, it was worth teaming just to witness you landing ridiculous things on Diem. XD Fun talking to as well. Great times.
Told yah Thom is the BEST LUCAS IN THE WORLD.

Take the world "best" however you want. ;)

rofl

Lets get serious here. We all know that I can beat the crap out of every single one of you guys. :3
qft

-Cross-

Smash Ace
I'll do full shout-outs when results come up too, but whoever sat down and did Ganon/Falcon dittoes with me for about 30 minutes while the doubles tournament was finishing on livestream next to us, you have my fullest respect.
That was me lol

I think I'll just put my shoutouts here

WLDT: gg's you're a nice person so it was nice meeting you. But seriously consider playing Ness also

MintyFlesh: I wanted that comeback in the second game but you held on. gg's it was fun

Red X: crew members playing each other :( gg's

Ether: Good Snake, I gotta learn how to deal with camping Snakes now. gg's

Hyper: It was nice seeing you, I was surprised you actually recognized me. Sorry if I seemed rude by not talking a lot but I had a tourney match. lol tourney johns

Clai: Ganon and Falcon ditto's were fun. We had some epic moments, too bad our TV screen was really bad.

iKon: Good job winning against Keitaro and winning your MM's

Alex: Thanks for an enjoyable tourney experience. I respect your decision to take a break but I hope you will come back and host again.

Delta Cod: Nice talking to you. From what I hear your Yoshi sounds legit so I want to get some matches in next time.

Btw does anybody what placing beating this is?
Winner's
1 win
1 lose
Loser's
1 win
1 lose

Btw, does anybody know what placing I have?

Clai

Smash Lord
It really was a load of fun playing you two in teams. Double kill to taunt when I'm getting ganged on 2-1 with Ganon was exhilarating. Great matches, you two.

Amber~

Smash Rookie
I'm finally glad........you said this. And you speaking up for the rest of the people who don't dare say this in my face. Let me ask you this. How does it feel coming into a place to have fun and be cool with people when they decided to be straight ***** to you for no reason? No matter where, how or why. People are just born to be asshats.

You are not around me 24/7, you have no clue what BS I go through daily. Tmes I don't even do **** and I have people being duncecaps. And when I try to be chill with people, I get this garbage?

Think it is time I gave everyone what they been wishing for for 3 damm years. You have no damm clue at all what I been going through. You seriously want all this BS on me? all this drama, you seriously thing this crap is fun? That I enjoy it. No I freaking don't, I'm as sick about this BS as the next. And more than YOU.

And let me ask you one more question. How would you feel if you were the blame of a death that happened 2 years ago? And have to live with that fact every damm day. How would you feel about losing something someone you cared about more than anyone else. being careless and losing it like it was nothing. And that the reason you are alive today is cause of a MISTAKE. You have no damm clue at all what it is like to dare dig down your nose at me like this. at all!

Yes, I'm am indeed a person that should not even be alive right now and better off dead. It is amazing how I am even alive today. this was luck. So I go to tourny and chill with people. trying to forget about all of this. and people wanna be *****. this tourny was one of the worst I have ever experienced when it came to this. I done **** to no body. I try to be cool, I even **** talk alil to show people I have some humor in me. But don't even mean it. I try to do something people won't expect from Peach and make a revolution. But this is not possible. three years bro. I think it's time I finally took that hint.

I'm glad to know the people who claim to be my friends like snakeee, jash, etc, could not tell me this. but had to hear it from you. I told people many times that if you got something to say to me, say it in my damm face. So no one wants me around. I'm the cause of a death, lost something that ment everything to be giving by a person that ment everything to me. I'll act my age (21, yea, inorite) and end it here. I kinda wish I was dead right now tbh my smash career is hell, and out side of smash is even worst with what has been going on. Hopefully sometime this week my life would end by something happening. I seriously just wanna go to hell where I belong. the true ******* that I am.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you spent as much energy as you did in the bed room as you do ranting on these silly gaming boards maybe we'd still be together, hmpt!

Good job Ally, you dream boat <3

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Cross, we definitely gotta play. I wanted to stay longer so that there were some open TVs for friendlies, but my mom came to get me.

Mom johns. =[

Edit: Anyone know what this would place?

Winners: Lose

Losers: Win > Win > Lose

ANTi_

Smash Hero
2nd at snes got the same Amount as 2nd here.....**** lolol (in teams)

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Don't be a dumb *** and threaten people on the boards. If you had such an issue with his tone you would have confronted him then instead of on the internet. You should have enough courtesy for players to not cheat and give your friend an edge during the match. Move past it and leave silly comments in your head.

Ok, well how about a mm as well? Makes things more fun.
U right i should of...I wasnt use to his no coaching rule and forgot, wasnt tryna cheat...

I was standing next to you when that **** happened. You tone was a little different and you definitely mumbled how un pleased you were with his tone.
.....................I didnt mumble

DmBRandon it wouldnt b pretty if this is brought outta the video game world but im b cool and leave it as is unless u say otherwise.

I'm done i said wut i had to say and will no longer comment or respond to anything else...

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California &quot;Tag name: KS13
Quick shoutouts,

Bloodcross, good stuff in teams, we placed alright. next time dude
Adhd, must be hard losing to Jash huh? Lol that was legendary. BTW you still owe me a MM in melee, and i'd be glad to MM you in brawl. I love facing diddys anyway.
Jash, man you are freakin awesome. Soon i'll be like u man, Toon Link all day!
Inui, I wanna MM your Ike, You did well with Ike man, keep it up.
M2K, Good Job beating Ally man,
Ally, thanks again for what you did man, i really appriciate it. Also, i want to face you soon
Chaosmarth, dude I can't believe i placed higher than you in doubles. Sheesh you were talking about me gettin wrecked.
Pierce, your marth is amazing, I learned a lot from you. Next time, i want to mm you.
Dire, man you taught me a lot. Thanks for those friendlies,
Dark.Pch, honestly when i faced you in friendlies, i thought i'd get ***** but i did well even though i lost. thanks, i had fun

Alex, thanks for making this tourney happen, i had fun.

See you all at gaunglet!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Also, lol at making me play two PA dudes I can play any time (since I'm schooling in PA) at a NJ tournament. Since this is likely my last OOS tournament in a long while, I wanted to at least go up against some OOS people in tourney. Figures...
yeah you had to play me first and then smurf in loser's... sry to hear that. gg's though

Nasty - Get that Lucas out of here ;O We all know Ness should be higher :)
Not true at all. lol... pretty sure i won more matches in our friendlies, but that's what they were... friendlies. gg's man

Winner's: Lost to Doom

Loser's: Nasty(I think)/ Sneak/ iKon/ Orion/ Lost to Minty

Good tourney, but I wish my dubs partner came :(
yeah you beat me in losers.. I'm Nasty

Great Tourney Alex as always had a blast...Hope everyone comes to battle Royale on NOV. 7th its gonna be loads of fun...TO the person who barked at me for forgetting the no coaching rule during the game do it again and see wut happens...There was no need for the high volume of ur voice at all and if i didnt have respect for the venue i would of punched u in ur face,point blank. All u had to say was no coaching in a level'd voice and i would of apologized. Then have the nerve to stare me down was even more frustrating. watch ur mouth and ur tone to me Orion or anyone else for that matter.

Instead of screaming like a little ***** u could of just called a TO over and ask them to distance me from the match since i broke the rules thats all.
this is too funny. All Smurf said was "Don't forget to pummel." And then Orion interupts our match to yell at him and disrespect him, taking me out of my game bc i was more concerned for what could've happened to orion/smurf bc smurf is a good friend of mine and i know how he could've reacted.. thankfully there was no fight. smurf was wrong for coaching (4 little words, oh my!) he forgot. did anybody ever forget something? happens to me. lulz.. but Orion was more in the wrong for acting the way he did.

/end of discussion

I don't care about losing a legit, respectable match or set.

I do care about losing 100% based on my opponent getting lucky or me messing up instead of getting outplayed, and this is how you beat me.
wait a second, if you mess up and your opponent doesn't and you lose the match.. doesn't that mean they are better bc they make fewer mistakes¿?¿? :laugh:

Winner's
1 win
1 lose
Loser's
1 win
1 lose
I'm pretty sure that's 25th.
wrong.. i won 2 and lost 2 as well and i placed 49th.. so doesn't that make him 49th as well? idk, my logic could be off.

Here's my bracket:
Winner's
Beat Clai
Lost to Orion

Loser's
Beat an Ike (the same Ike that Smurf beat in winner's if that helps find his name)
Lost to Mr. Clutch

Overall Placing: 49/81

Some quick SHOUTOUTS:
Clai - gg's man, you're ganon is looking good, it's ashame the stage gimped you.

Orion - gg's, i shoulda won that second match against your snake. XD

Mr. Clutch - gg's. your wario is tooo good

Shippo - Nice lucario/lucas. Had fun playing friendlies w/ you.

Gunblade - Agghh my lucas is soooo goood. lulz.

Inui - Your Ike, my lucas.. get at me

tom(?) - are you the lucas i played in the back on the small t.v.?? if so, gg's.. it was fun.

alex - nice tourney, glad i could make it to your last one.

I played a bunch of friendlies on this one kids wii and saved like 3-5 vids in a row (maybe more) of my lucas in lucas dittos and against lucario. If someone can get that on youtube or send me the vids PM me.

to anyone i forgot: let me know, i'll post then.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i played him lucario vs diddy. battlefield round 1

i only got like 15 percent or so on him and was already at 1 stock. i threw my controller out of frustration and threw the set.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
U right i should of...I wasnt use to his no coaching rule and forgot, wasnt tryna cheat...

.....................I didnt mumble

DmBRandon it wouldnt b pretty if this is brought outta the video game world but im b cool and leave it as is unless u say otherwise.

I'm done i said wut i had to say and will no longer comment or respond to anything else...
Mumble or not, a well said post. It's no big deal :)

this is too funny. All Smurf said was "Don't forget to pummel." And then Orion interupts our match to yell at him and disrespect him, taking me out of my game bc i was more concerned for what could've happened to orion/smurf bc smurf is a good friend of mine and i know how he could've reacted.. thankfully there was no fight. smurf was wrong for coaching (4 little words, oh my!) he forgot. did anybody ever forget something? happens to me. lulz.. but Orion was more in the wrong for acting the way he did.

/end of discussion
You can say end of discussion if you'd like but I'm still gonna give a view. Doesn't matter if what he said encouraged very little percent or a stock, you simply don't do it. It's fine though, he has said his part and it will be forgotten(really not a big deal anyway)

Wyatt took a considerable lead. It just gets frustrating sometimes you know?

Palpi

Smash Hero
That was me lol

I think I'll just put my shoutouts here

WLDT: gg's you're a nice person so it was nice meeting you. But seriously consider playing Ness also

MintyFlesh: I wanted that comeback in the second game but you held on. gg's it was fun

Red X: crew members playing each other :( gg's

Ether: Good Snake, I gotta learn how to deal with camping Snakes now. gg's

Hyper: It was nice seeing you, I was surprised you actually recognized me. Sorry if I seemed rude by not talking a lot but I had a tourney match. lol tourney johns

Clai: Ganon and Falcon ditto's were fun. We had some epic moments, too bad our TV screen was really bad.

iKon: Good job winning against Keitaro and winning your MM's

Alex: Thanks for an enjoyable tourney experience. I respect your decision to take a break but I hope you will come back and host again.

Delta Cod: Nice talking to you. From what I hear your Yoshi sounds legit so I want to get some matches in next time.

Winner's
1 win
1 lose
Loser's
1 win
1 lose

Btw, does anybody know what placing I have?
You got worse than 33rd.

I made it to round 5 and got 33rd.

Clai

Smash Lord
yeah you had to play me first and then smurf in loser's... sry to hear that. gg's though
Man, your Lucas is rough, and you didn't even attempt any PK Thunder-dash shenanigans on me on Battlefield. I still don't think Lucas is 100-0 on Ganon like Inui says, but it's definately a lot harder than I used to give credit for. gg's.

As for Smurf, what is he doing picking Metaknight against me? Especially when I've made it known in Chibo's tournaments that Pit is the one matchup I undeniably cannot stand.

Clai - gg's man, you're ganon is looking good, it's ashame the stage gimped you.
If you're talking about the time I died because the stage rose up before I could get there, I was trying to Flight O' Ganon to sync with the stage rising, because that would have been SO ILL! Instead I messed it up and killed myself. I'm not too bothered by that.

Oh wait, I think you're talking about the time when I was stupid and Aerudo'd (Air Flame Choked) through the floor. Yeah that was dumb and I should not attempt stuff like that lol.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
kai this truly boggles my mind >.> babys are technically advanced. i understand because i went outside for like 20 min ashamed of my self :( also i just noticed i used the baby gamer tag on live stream :laugh:

Mr. Grey

Smash Cadet
I lost to Blackwaltz
I beat plank (I think that was his name, he used diddy kong if that helps)
I beat Shipo (he refered to me earlier as Mr. Something)(Lucario)
I lost to Shugo(Falco)

Nice tourney again Alex, Sucks you wont be doing this again since this is the only one we show up to :(

If anyone knows any local tourneys around the nyc area let me and my partner(CandleJack-Ike) know please.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
kai this truly boggles my mind >.> babys are technically advanced. i understand because i went outside for like 20 min ashamed of my self :( also i just noticed i used the baby gamer tag on live stream :laugh:
Where did you see this live stream vid? I would like to share in the hilarity

Clai

Smash Lord
Or the time where Frigate flipped and you ended up under it.
I hate that stage sometimes.
That wasn't against Nasty, so I wasn't thinking that, but I totally raged when that happened. Considering how close the match ended up, I was furious when I ended up losing.

I love Frigate as a CP stage, and normally that stuff doesn't happen, but of course it happens when it matters most. Whatever.

(I'm surprised that people are actually watching my matches in the first place. I didn't feel anyone's presence while I was playing, so it felt totally empty in my head.)

Top Bottom