• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

RPK

Smash Lord
<3 Susa

Should be a cool kid and watch Hokuto No Ken.

Atatatatatatatatatata ATaaaaaa!

-pause- Hokuto!~ Hyaku Retsuken!

-explodes-

Either that or Jojo's Bizzare Adventure

Zhamy

Smash Champion
F/SN was terrible as an anime. At least it was much better than the-

Oh wait, there is no Tsukihime anime.

Anyway, the VNs are far superior. Play them.

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
no im a rebel. And i realized that like 5 seconds after i posted. I know how to do rite.

and FLAMEDASH was origionally yellow so why would you try to change perfection?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I have yet to watch Revolutionary Girl. I plan to one day after I finish ALL OF ROBOTECH/THE SPINOFFS/JAPANESE OSM. My friend loves Utena though lol. He cosplayed as Prince Dios at Otakon this year. We all had a good laugh =3
lol, you might not understand the whole thing from just the anime. if you don't, read the manga and watch the movie too lol.

if susa stays, this thread will probs be the best thread in the history of history.

susa is THAT cool.
Susa don't betray the Zeldas, or we'll throw fireballs at you D:<

Eureka Seven, Ergo Proxy, Blood+ (not Blood... Blood+), Case Closed, Wolfs Rain, Elfen Lied

There is a few more.

PS:
All the anime I watch upset me eventually.
i <3 Blood+, i need to get the manga of it.

Chrono Crusade anime ending is the only one that upset me a bit.

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
I looked at a synopsis of Blood+ a long time ago and it's still slightly interesting to me yet I've never pursued it.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
whered you come from? did he join fox boards when i was gone?

and illusion is easily punished and requires the perfect situation and perfect spacing

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I looked at a synopsis of Blood+ a long time ago and it's still slightly interesting to me yet I've never pursued it.
Tis is very good. Go watch it.

Using Illusion = ultimate approach

Disscus.
lulz. Did you start maining Fox or are you still a Sheik main?

whered you come from? did he join fox boards when i was gone?

and illusion is easily punished and requires the perfect situation and perfect spacing
He used to play Fox a lot like half a year ago I would think lol. It's been a while. I remember fighting LPs Sheik on Wifi. LP pushed my **** in....

M@v

Subarashii!
So yeah, I'm going to Orlando tomorrow, get hyped. I pm'd fenrir, but he seems to be under a rock again. Co18 and GDX already tried to convince me to go to Florida gaming(even if I wanted to go I couldn't anyway). I'm taking my laptop, so I'll still be around here and there at night.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So yeah, I'm going to Orlando tomorrow, get hyped. I pm'd fenrir, but he seems to be under a rock again. Co18 and GDX already tried to convince me to go to Florida gaming(even if I wanted to go I couldn't anyway). I'm taking my laptop, so I'll still be around here and there at night.
Dude... I completely missed that. I'm sorry... I'm PMing you back.

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
Tis is very good. Go watch it.

lulz. Did you start maining Fox or are you still a Sheik main?

He used to play Fox a lot like half a year ago I would think lol. It's been a while. I remember fighting LPs Sheik on Wifi. LP pushed my **** in....
You can say both lol, I play alot of characters and dont know who to main.

Though Im trying to refresh my Fox atm since I feel im done with advancing my Sheik, but everyone says my best character is Sheik, but me myself thinks its Fox =P lol

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
My Eva rants got everyone talking about anime <3

One anime that I just got so tired of mid series was Ouran Host Club or something
of that sort. Anyone hear of it?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
My Eva rants got everyone talking about anime <3

One anime that I just got so tired of mid series was Ouran Host Club or something
of that sort. Anyone hear of it?
YOUR?!?!?! Eva rants?

I believe you mean MINE! lulz! I started ranting about Eva about 3 weeks ago =3 after I got back from Otakon =3

Top Bottom