• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
And on the anime front since it seems to be hip again.... might rewatch Chobits since I finished all of Full Metal Panic! (all 3) again after I finished Noein. God those were so awesome. I also might dip into Darker Than Black, Toradora, Clannad, and.... I don't know yet. Still reading Naruto Shippuuden manga though.
O.o chobits, i liked that one, i still haven't seen all of FMP yet, i saw FUMOFU's though.

how you don´t like Code Geass???? is one of the best anime ever!!
It really is good lol

cowboy bebop is one of my all time favorite animes, seriously perfection incarnate.

also outlaw star is a close second.
cowboybebop was good lol
i missed last episode of outlawstar D:

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
meh i didn't like that anime too much
=/ what is there not to like? The is so much depth and symbolism in it.

nopes, watched part of one ep and was like, wow this is dumb o,o

then went back to one piece, bleach, and naruto :p
Lol I completely disregarded your post when you said "wow this is dumb" and said "Im going back to watch one piece, bleach, and naruto."

Those animes are COMPLETELY WORTHLESS. Their anime is so full of random filler even in none filler episodes. Just read the manga. One page of manga = like an entire episode of naruto.

<3 Uzi

I could never really get into One Piece or Bleach, and for some reason I only liked the Naruto manga. Sometimes I'm afraid that when I finally get to watching stuff like Code Geass or Gurren Lagann or whatever that I won't actually like it. : \
You wont go wrong with Gurren Lagann. It's from the same studio where FLCL and Neon Genesis Evangelion are from.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i go away for 3 days and i come back to people iv never seen and a discussion i can't include myself in :(

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Well, <SPOILER> and <SPOILER> finally <SPOILER>, but it's kind of a weird ending because <SPOILER>.

Okay?
yea that suffices. lol

=/ what is there not to like? The is so much depth and symbolism in it.
Utena has a bunch of that too, evangelion just never caught my interest.

i go away for 3 days and i come back to people iv never seen and a discussion i can't include myself in :(
don't worry i still <3 you too.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Lol I completely disregarded your post when you said "wow this is dumb" and said "Im going back to watch one piece, bleach, and naruto."

Those animes are COMPLETELY WORTHLESS. Their anime is so full of random filler even in none filler episodes. Just read the manga. One page of manga = like an entire episode of naruto.

<3 Uzi
lol, i read the mangas first, and actually sometimes prefer then to the anime, heck i just started reading FMA manga and am shocked how different the first anime was from the manga.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Fill in the blank game.

"Fox Boards are the most self-trolling, monotonous, uninspired, just absolutely...Amazing thread that
is like a bucket full of Awesome."

Sorta cheesy but ill get more creative as it goes. xD

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
yea that suffices. lol

But Evangelion is better!!!!

lulz jk I have yet to watch Revolutionary Girl. I plan to one day after I finish ALL OF ROBOTECH/THE SPINOFFS/JAPANESE OSM. My friend loves Utena though lol. He cosplayed as Prince Dios at Otakon this year. We all had a good laugh =3

lol, i read the mangas first, and actually sometimes prefer then to the anime, heck i just started reading FMA manga and am shocked how different the first anime was from the manga.
Lol that's because the season one of Full Metal Alchemist follows the manga and Season 2 goes in completely different direction because the anime got ahead of the manga. So the anime creators had to make up a brand new story for the anime.

Basically. Season 2 of Full Metal Alchemist (episode 26-51 I think) as well as Conqueror of Shambala NEVER really happened.

Watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood if you want the manga version anime.

On another note.

I FINALLY GOT TO WATCH Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0: You Are (Not) Advance, and I can honestly say it was FACKING AMAZING! The story takes a new direction which is facking amazing! New Pilot Mari is so awesome. She is so pro. The first Angel attack in the movie was amazing not just because they were fighting, but because of the music, and the way they set the stage for the battlefield (SPOILER: Nerv would elevate the buildings of Tokyo-3 to make a ramp for Shinji to fight! It was so sexy.) The jokes were facking hilarious as well. Asuka was naked like Shinji was and they did the whole "Misato moving beer can gag" Oo and Asuka used Captain Falcon's Knee to defeat the first angel."

I am seriously developing an unhealthy obsession with Evangelion. I blame Otakon. I thought my anime days were in the past....I was sadly mistaken.

P.S. I purchased all 11 volumes of Neon Genesis Evangelion (waiting on volume 12) and this Friday after I get my paycheck I am ordering ALL the FLCL graphic novels, and all the Evangelion spin off mangas (Angelic Days, and the Shinji Ikari Raising Project.)

^Unhealthy amirite?

P.S.S. Jenkins I got you the job at Microsoft. Assist CEO sound good?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
yea that suffices. lol

I gotta admit. I LOL'd.
SuSa is pretty much top tier. SuSa leaves me comments that make me feel all warm inside =3

Zephil

Smash Ace
SuSa is pretty much top tier. SuSa leaves me comments that make me feel all warm inside =3
lol this made me laugh soo hard... also I agree with Zhamy... The reason why I said Code Geass is ONE of the best anime ever... is because CLANNAD is THE BEST anime ever... I have all the episodes, ovas, and the game (but I am having trouble with it)

CLANNAD is too good... really is really good

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Lol that's because the season one of Full Metal Alchemist follows the manga and Season 2 goes in completely different direction because the anime got ahead of the manga. So the anime creators had to make up a brand new story for the anime.

Basically. Season 2 of Full Metal Alchemist (episode 26-51 I think) as well as Conqueror of Shambala NEVER really happened.

Watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood if you want the manga version anime.
ya, im watching brotherhood right now, and its crazy, like one of my fav animes just got a whole new season : P

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Try Fate/Stay Night
I plan on watching Fate/Stay Night soon. My friend just finished it and he said the ending upset him.

Go watch Eureka Seven! The movie is coming to the USA for one night only on September 24! I am waiting for my email from the theaters to alert me when I can pre-order my tickets.

I'm also in the middle of watching The Super Dimension Fortress Macross. I am going back in time. All the way to 1982 to watch it =D It's crazy how action pack TSDFM is.

Top Bottom