• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol, I don't want you to.

Uzi practically promised, and the first thing he does is immediately look away, fingers in mouth, shaking, my heart breaking. WHY YOU LAUGH!?
WTF I wanna see your room! I showed you guys MY ROOM!!!!

lol, i couldnt help my self ><;

>.>
Lulz Uzi is that you in your avy? I thought you were an 11 year old Asian boy.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Lulz Uzi is that you in your avy? I thought you were an 11 year old Asian boy.

lol, ya that was me, i just changed it again, might change it back but this time everyone has to use a piv of themselves as there avi : P

also you might know how old and what ethnicity i was if i ever got interviewed ><;

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Inui said in the thread that most of the SBR is anti-ban. Then again, MK does have the highest representation in the SBR...

RPK

Smash Lord
Also,, Ive got the best lvl 9 cpu Fox. It just gave me a JJC'd Shine and then SHAD d-tilt, and for some reason was able to grab me after it o.O Also, powershielded my up b when I was marth and ledge grabbed me >_< What it also did was sh, nair to forward smash, and jab jab to grab. My Fox is a beast!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
And a ton of anti-banners let in recently didn't help at all...
No. That's what XYRO said. Don't believe what Xyro said in this regard.

Although some Anti-Ban people were left in, almost the same amount of Pro-Bans were left in (3-4, including Praxis who lead the Pro-Ban argument).
Besides this, they weren't left into the SBR for their stance on the Meta Knight ban.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
Also,, Ive got the best lvl 9 cpu Fox. It just gave me a JJC'd Shine and then SHAD d-tilt, and for some reason was able to grab me after it o.O Also, powershielded my up b when I was marth and ledge grabbed me >_< What it also did was sh, nair to forward smash, and jab jab to grab. My Fox is a beast!
nawww i made a post like this a while ago my CPU fox is god

he can SHL with perfect timing, SHDL although he shoots his lazers a bit to high, Dash dances a lot, Fox Trots a lot, pivot grabs, one tim he landed an auto cancelled fair, he shine spiked me a few times.. BEAT THAT... as you can see i play CPU's more than humans... however the closest thing he can do to a JJC is AA and then a delayed final A

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i would get aim so i could WiFi talk but 10 bucks on my dad walking in in the background and going WOOAAAHHH WHASSUP BUDDY!!!... my dad is bypolar and really freakin weird so it's just the slightest bit embarrasing

Top Bottom