• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
**** DUDE

i always thought poyo was nothing more than a loud mouthed ADHD *******, but wow his kirby ****ing beast mode

And NKB, wow. amazing fox dude. i am really really impressed.

*takes notes*

that matchup is just ******** D:
Lol you do know how to make a Fox blush =3

NKB is a sex machine
That I am =3.

Joe is like a machine that is 10x sexier!

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i wanna coloured name T_T

i could take over the match up thread however when school starts ill have like no time

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol everyone is becoming premium members lulz!

M@V pranked Jenkins!

I pranked Joey!!!!

lulzluzu I let the cat out the bag!

Lol M@V about time you got your name change =3

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
so wait... if you change your name, and your subscription runs out, does your name revert back, or stay the new one?

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Lol everyone is becoming premium members lulz!

M@V pranked Jenkins!

I pranked Joey!!!!

lulzluzu I let the cat out the bag!

Lol M@V about time you got your name change =3
LOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO i feel so loved!

HAHAHAHAHHHAHHA

and M@V looks so much sexier than that phv thing or w/e the **** it was :lick:

I wonder who pranked Jenkins...

*whistles*

Also, I FINALLY got my name change <3 <3 <3
Too ****ING GOOD

SCOTU

Smash Hero
name changes are permanent, and if you change your custom title (assuming it was like the old premium), then your title stays as what you left it as after your premium runs out. Make sure you know when it's gonna end so you don't get stuck w/ a joke one-day title.

M@v

Subarashii!
I think you can set the pranked status off though. I think it is treated as a group membership. I know you can prank yourself and and set yourself to it if you want, lulz. I'll probably set my name color back to smash director blue because so many people are buying it. I've been one of the people waiting for it for a while.

Also, Rockin' Rollercoaster in Disney Freakin' Rocks. :) *no pun intended*

ok, pun TOTALLY intended

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
NKB critique on the vid.

you HAD :53 what happened!?!?!? Learn SHTL it isnt that hard just put your thumb inbetween the grey buttone above the A (Dunno if its X or Y) and the B button and just move it side to side. If you learn thr SHTL then kirby will be forced to crouch or just take the damage. Second match was awesome, great momentum on your side. Third match I learned alot.... I gotta watch for the gimps O_O Loved the trip into tech chasen at 5:40 that was sweet. 4th match great have a few questions, Kirby's Dair to fox's uair which wins? Juggle factor might be good. Also ever consider sh>airdoging into Kirbs Bair, might be a good set up.

Dont know the match overall but I think you could have avoided the gimps. Beast fox I would like to play you sometime. I should show some footage too :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzY_aO9kAHQ&feature=channel_page

Me V.S Fatal supposedly best snake in the region.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
ok, so is it officially decided who's taking over what threads? If i get a concrete answer here, then the person taking them over should post something at the end of that thread and then link me to it.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
mehhhh just messing around in training mode waiting to get saturday over with xD me and holy are teaming so we have a pretty good shot at winning

RPK

Smash Lord
. . .Also keep in mind that Fox is on a team. . .Fox in teams = God. He's top tier in teams, and Im not kidding either. He can kill, he has a projectile, he can hit and run, he can easily camp, hold stocks, be an annoyance to the other team, easily can go to aid a partner...He's just godly in teams. Also the fact that people HAVE to pay attention to you when theyre at high percents. Why? Upsmash. Also partner's grab release to upsmash. Or if your fast enough you can catch an opponent at kill percent when they finish a throw. Fox is too **** good in teams.

Itd be like, Marth, Fox, Meta Knight, Snake, Dedede, Pit, and ROB. Best characters when it comes to doubles IMO. In no particular order...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
lol, no.
Pit and R.O.B. are horrible in teams because they can't play their camp games out. Game & Watch, Wario and Meta Knight are definitely the best 3 doubles characters.

RPK

Smash Lord
Ive heard a lot that Pit is good in teams. Mainly because the partner can easily go out and act like a wall for Pit, while Pit pokes them with projectiles.

And well, you gotta keep in mind character types. Yes, types...The Assist characters, and the aggressive characters. The assist pokes, holds stocks, ect. While the aggressor goes out and does all the damage. The best characters IMO are ones that can switch in between both roles and can hold stocks, or if needed be aggressive as ****.

Which then would result in being, Marth, Snake, and Meta Knight for best characters in teams.

Top Bottom