• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Jeez, you're right.

It's a good thing I play Fox or these boards would have totally died by now :O

DarkAura

Smash Lord
iv been lurking... whats new...

there hasn't been any worthwhile discussion so i haven't exactly been paying attention.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I have Come here to be as Fluid with Fox as Asdioh. Your first set, I WISH I could do that :urg: and apparently add some activity to the boards, apparently I'm hilarious.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
What first set? Do what? O_o
of the MM with your buddy, texture hacks :s page before this one? your just really fluid with fox, I'm like that with Samus but that doens't help me, I need a fast, strong char to help me out. And fox is my boi.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Zhamy's just mad 'cause he knows I could beat him with just about any character.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
switch special to L.... i don't know how many times i have to say this and how many times iv been ignored, not once have i had trouble with any AT that requires a jump and a special attack.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Slide finger from y to b. Not once have I had trouble with any AT that requires a jump and a special attack. Furthermore, it's a cross-platform solution.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
which means anyone not using a CG controllter is SoL X.x

im getting better at SHTL though, can almost do it consistently.......on a good day
Anyone who doesn't use a GC controller is a DUMBHEAD :mad:

But yeah set X or Y to special for maximum ease. Having to spam the L button (or R) seems awkward for me, it's not a button that you should be pressing with as much speed as SHTL requires o_O

SCOTU

Smash Hero
That thread has 100% too much suiseiseki desu

edit: speaking of Anime, NKB, I need to have a word with you because I'm holding you personally responsible for the High price of Anime. For instance: http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B003JERTCG/affenheimthea-22

$237 for 12 x 24min Episodes. That's $19.75 / episode or ~ $0.83/min.

If you take the Blu Ray mrsp of a AAA American movie of $30 and take a conservative estimate of 120min (most AAA movies are longer) (note that we're comparing an Amazon price to say, a Best Buy price) that comes out to just $0.25/ min. Meaning that Ga-Rei Zero is 3.32 TIMES as expensive (per minute) as a Triple-A American Title AFTER an 8,000 Yen Discount.

What. The. ****.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Ga-Rei Zero is actually one of my 2 favorite Anime (one of the 2 I can give perfect ratings on), and thus probably one of the better anime out there at least for specific genres.

tl;dr: yes, finish watching it because it actually is amazing.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
As I work in a video store, them prices made me shed a small tear, now I know for sure that we will never get any anime in

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I suppose is because is blue ray... that's still expensive as ****
Blu Ray isn't all that expensive. It usually only costs a bit more than DVD, and only because they can. Virtually anyone can pick up a blu ray drive/player for ~$60 nowadays, so it's really not that much more expensive.

As I work in a video store, them prices made me shed a small tear, now I know for sure that we will never get any anime in
Actually when anime gets licensed in the US it tends to get sold for a lot less...

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Blu Ray isn't all that expensive. It usually only costs a bit more than DVD, and only because they can. Virtually anyone can pick up a blu ray drive/player for ~$60 nowadays, so it's really not that much more expensive.

Actually when anime gets licensed in the US it tends to get sold for a lot less...
then why is that so much ? That's an expensive addiction

Top Bottom