• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Zhamy

Smash Champion
New avatar + changed my icon to Fox.

Also, guys, we should somehow get a live stream set up of random Fox matches where we call each other on Skype and commentate. It'll be like a sausagefest or something, but cool.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Are you subscribed to me or something lol? You know what, I bet you are.

Unfortunately I won't be coming out with any videos of Fox soon...
yep, was wondering what you were going to accomplish in 3 minutes though lol. i didn't finish that fight either.

New avatar + changed my icon to Fox.

Also, guys, we should somehow get a live stream set up of random Fox matches where we call each other on Skype and commentate. It'll be like a sausagefest or something, but cool.
lol Zhamy. i wish i could use skype, but i have no headset anymore, its broken.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Hey Zhamy, I was maybe thinking we could critique the videos here. And I could record the conversation and video at the same time. But if you're looking to not be serious, that's sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to me.

Sukai

Smash Champion
New avatar + changed my icon to Fox..
Awesome, eye candy.
Win Zgamy.
What kind of sausage?
I don't like Italian, but some beer brats would be epic. Perhaps some apple Smirnoffs?

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
June 6th Oklahoma monthly

1. zeton (fox)
2. bwett (yoshi)
3. clel (mk)
4. affinity (mk)
5. dphat (mk)
5. chuck nasty (pt)
7. born (diddy)
7. fp (zss)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
We need to made Fox theme song, (don't infraction lol)

Speed of the Fox
carry my glock
I run the block
Blast *****s who think their fast,
better relax, come to class,
I'll be first one pass,
going to the StarFox,
Space paradox.....

I can't think of anything else

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i think most of you know this but im just checking... i got this because wolf is one of my seconds and it's used for scarring with him

but in case you didn't know you can get rid of the auto sweetspot mechanic buy holding down during firefox (after your traveling of course) this works for illusion too but it suicides you so theres no point

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
i'm not gonna flame anyone but im a straight forward dude and if you dont like it do something...
Yoshi isn't a good character, if any there is a yoshi you must fight it's Prides and we all know that Bwett's DDD isn't off the wall crazy

but hey Zeton good job, i actually did win 1 tourny as well but it wasn't really crazy important. Zeton i hope you know im gunning for you now. And if you are going to Genisis please **** because im not going.... stupid adult priorities

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
i'm not gonna flame anyone but im a straight forward dude and if you dont like it do something...
Yoshi isn't a good character, if any there is a yoshi you must fight it's Prides and we all know that Bwett's DDD isn't off the wall crazy

but hey Zeton good job, i actually did win 1 tourny as well but it wasn't really crazy important. Zeton i hope you know im gunning for you now. And if you are going to Genisis please **** because im not going.... stupid adult priorities
Little bit of testosterone in this post, methinks...(esp with the sizes...)

Zeton won a tournament (and placed well in quite a few others)... he did not post "hey, I'm the best evarrrr!!!" or anything like that..(in fact, he almost never posts around here) and he's repping hard out there.. so any flame against him personally is uncalled for. (not saying you did that, Rook, just saying it in general)

The Yoshi got 2nd out of 50+ people... I mean, that's not bad at all. Of course, relative skill level of area and other players and whatnot come into play, but if nothing else, you can't really take that away from him.

I'm not saying that Zeton is the best Fox... I think he's placing impressively, but in some vids, I see things he could improve on (as is the case with every player I watch, really). I think he's placing the best, but who knows who actually is.

This is why we don't need a player tier list... far too much competition... let's just be happy that Zeton did rep the char that much farther, if nothing else at all.

So good stuff to him. Good stuff to Rook for doing what he's done. Good stuff to Zhamy for being one of the better contributors, and more knowledgeable Foxes around... good stuff to A6M and even Samboner for spreading Fox as a character, to show him around a bit more. Good stuff to everybody else for doing amazing things in their own areas (far too many to list them all...hope I don't offend anybody here.)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i know for a fact that affinity is a great MK,so congrats Zeton for out placing that guy,your moving up the ranks silently xD

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol things just got hella serious in here, I don't even know what to say anymore.

Also, I recently discovered an AT applicable to the ZSS vs Fox matchup that might be able to give Fox a serious adv. When I'm able to use my Wii I'll see if I can get some proof up.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
stop being a tease xD

also, since ive been using mkrecently i feel as though i somewhat owe you guys to use fox more,at Canada Genesis you all should watch the live stream and root me on xD

DarkAura

Smash Lord
whens canada genesis? i might wanna go...

and when is it :\ sorry i don't keep track of tourny listings

DarkAura

Smash Lord
OHH awesome a day b4 my birthday.. :) and i know it says june 4th on my profile.. im to lazy to change XD

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Lol things just got hella serious in here, I don't even know what to say anymore.

Also, I recently discovered an AT applicable to the ZSS vs Fox matchup that might be able to give Fox a serious adv. When I'm able to use my Wii I'll see if I can get some proof up.
really interested in this... and don't worry, I won't bite...

stop being a tease xD

also, since ive been using mkrecently i feel as though i somewhat owe you guys to use fox more,at Canada Genesis you all should watch the live stream and root me on xD
See my sig... do as well as you can do. you owe nobody anything..

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Fox already does fine vs ZSS; no need for an extra AT other than for people who don't play the character to finally stop thinking it's a 104:-6 matchup. :p

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'm not saying that Zeton is the best Fox... I think he's placing impressively, but in some vids, I see things he could improve on (as is the case with every player I watch, really). I think he's placing the best, but who knows who actually is.
I'm planning on recording some vids of him and other Wichita players this weekend. I'll post Zeton's new vids in your guys' video thread and link them here once their uploaded.

"Comments on the Yoshi player?"
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7556281&postcount=455

Lightning93

Smash Champion
*sigh* I don't think you guys are quite getting the AT I have in mind, it takes timing. Anyways, I'll postpone any talk about it until future notice.

Also, things don't look too good for me this summer, it looks like a Brawl-less one.

RPK

Smash Lord
Also, things don't look too good for me this summer, it looks like a Brawl-less one.
. . .Id like you to just stop, and think about what state your in right now. Alright, think about it carefully. . .Unless your doing a bunch of school, and work, think about the state your in. Cali-what? Exactly.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Well, the amount of Brawl available in Cali isn't the problem... hell... Genesis is only like an hour away from my house.

Truth is I got a straight B GPA on my report card, so now I'm punished for all summer, I don't even think I'm supposed to be using smashboards... but oh well, what can I do? I'll be getting a job and learning Spanish and all those other good things all summer long.

Top Bottom