• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I picked up Fox after watching Bowyer play at The Competition. Going to try to use him in a local tourney today as a secondary.
:D

So I need to avoid tournaments with other Fox players. Seems I become overwhelmed with the need to try harder than my mind can handle with other Foxes around. Which causes me to make stupid mistakes and lose matches that I know I could do better in.
Naw dude, it's good to have other's playing the same character cause you can watch it first hand and learn new ****.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Sonic boards are discussin why they are better than Fox:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7487509#post7487509

THIS IS NOT A MATCHUP DISCUSSION, READ THE OP.
I just read 5 posts in this thread and wanted to cry. Yes, let's compare who is "better," without defining what "better" constitutes, a non-controversial way of determining that definition, and without understanding how each other character works.

I stopped reading at about the point where someone said Dair doesn't combo into Usmash.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I just read 5 posts in this thread and wanted to cry. Yes, let's compare who is "better," without defining what "better" constitutes, a non-controversial way of determining that definition, and without understanding how each other character works.

I stopped reading at about the point where someone said Dair doesn't combo into Usmash.
I voiced my opinion, then Fenrir barged in and started swinging, I was lurking around there until I got fed up, made one last post and I've yet to return to see a reply, either way, I'm done with that thread.
It's not that they think Sonic's better, it's just that they barely acknowledge anything we, representing the Fox boards, say.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I used Fox one time in tournament yesterday against a scrubby ROB. It was funny. Last stock I think I killed him using nothing but Usmash just for fun. Got stale as hell. Fox is too fun. I love just running away and lasering.

Didn't get to play any more than that though because after winning two sets I had to leave to go to my nephew's birthday party. DQ'd. Terribly run tournament anyway.

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL that was absolute ****
He kept approaching Tyr w/ full hopped aerials and never wanted to punish Tyr for doing stupid stuff

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
He seemed like a nice guy. Coming all the way from Columbus for that ****ty tourney. Sad that he doesn't think there are players in Columbus.

Zephil

Smash Ace
Uzi is pretty good at 64; not going to lie. Moogle would still **** face, though.
yeah but anyways he destroys me... lol I played with Uzi like 30 matches and I won... like 3 xD :chuckle:

btw Uzi when can we play again... I want to train more SSB

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
yeah but anyways he destroys me... lol I played with Uzi like 30 matches and I won... like 3 xD :chuckle:

btw Uzi when can we play again... I want to train more SSB
you actually won some matches o.o?

guess i got to stop being so nice then : P

umm, i just got a new pc controler so i need someone to break it in on, as for when most likely some time tomorrow.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I have a wired 360 controller, but I'd still most likely have my *** handed to me.
I run Link and Falcon in 64.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
You can only use a wireless one if you buy a USB wireless receive (30 bucks I think), or take it apart and wire it yourself custom.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
from what i know the computer doesnt recognise the wireless adaptor.

and im using a wired 360 controler when i play : P

i wanna get me an adaptiod so badly, play smash64 online with a N64 controler, too good!

Zephil

Smash Ace
from what i know the computer doesnt recognise the wireless adaptor.

and im using a wired 360 controler when i play : P

i wanna get me an adaptiod so badly, play smash64 online with a N64 controler, too good!
thats cheating!! xD thats why you win so much!... my pc controller sucks but I already found how to play with my PS3 controller so next time prepare yourself :chuckle:

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So yeah...I just got an F on my last Math quiz. So you guys will see me like never on the boards posting actively.

I will constantly be lurking because I love you all so fierce, and will keep the Video and Tourney threads up to date, you just won't see me posting in other topics unless I feel I can't stay away =D.

SWF is my homepage so I definitely won't be gone.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
and some add some up tilt.

srsky, which char uses up tilt more than fox?

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i think i might start goin to the fox chat... but i like the good old posting better

YES WE NEED A FLOW CHART

Zhamy

Smash Champion
You guys forgot about Dair. :(

Yeah, why is our character chat always so dead?

Top Bottom