• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chansen

Smash Lord
I used ethans logic against him once because i randomly beat heath with my weej (definite fluke back then) and i kept telling him that my weej was better than his falcon. It was fun to watch ethan squirm.

I think thats why we played with him so much. lol, that sounded terrible.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
thanks cosmo

After going through the finances with UWO, I'm excited to announce that we have enough money to budget a minimum $250 pot bonus to first place :lick: this will go up as more people are confirmed, so go sign up on the website already!!

http://www.wismash.com/

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
OK, I am still trying to invent a creative way to come to this.

I would need to ride back with Chicago people and get to their airport in time for a non-stop flight to California. Ideally I could make a 7:30am flight, but I did find a 2:20pm flight that would be acceptable. (Barely arrive in time...)

All this is assuming I find a way up to Oshkosh in the first place...

Edit: So, for $23 I can get an early train to Chicago and be there by 12:20pm, and for $22 more I can proceed to Milwaukee by 2:30pm.

So my question is, could I get a ride both ways with Chicago and/or Milwaukee people? (Chicago preferred?) How early would we be leaving to go, and how early would we be going back?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
OK, I am still trying to invent a creative way to come to this.

I would need to ride back with Chicago people and get to their airport in time for a non-stop flight to California. Ideally I could make a 7:30am flight, but I did find a 2:20pm flight that would be acceptable. (Barely arrive in time...)

All this is assuming I find a way up to Oshkosh in the first place...

Edit: So, for $23 I can get an early train to Chicago and be there by 12:20pm, and for $22 more I can proceed to Milwaukee by 2:30pm.

So my question is, could I get a ride both ways with Chicago and/or Milwaukee people? (Chicago preferred?) How early would we be leaving to go, and how early would we be going back?
chicago still hasn't figured everything out yet.
as in rides and such. -___-;

Chris is me

Smash Apprentice
A lot of us have had to make arrangements with class. I had to reschedule two midterms for this.

Also, a small announcement. If we have time, and interest, I might be running a cheap low-bottom tier only side tourney and/or a 64 tourney on friday afternoon. Lemme know what your opinions are on which or what we should do.
I wanna play low bottom tier! I do!

That and I figured out I could be there by noon potentially (class cancelled that day) so I'd totally enjoy the one tourney level I might have a chance in.

That pot sounds epic but I won't be winning it. Does the Pepsi sponsorship mean more free drinks?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Your venue fee covers essentially unlimited soda. I say essentially because if a bunch of *******s leave around a ton of cans each that are 3/4 full, then we will go over our limit. If 100 people show up then it works out to like 5 cans per person.

chansen

Smash Lord
I have an image in my brain that won't go away, hopefully sharing it will help alleviate my malady.

Been listening to a lot of dragonforce lately and playing a lot of D2. A combo I thought was good until this image popped into my cranium and now it wont leave.

Everyone knows the favorite change to our favorite characters to make them even more likeable, I.E. in the face region:

or

(sorry for the size on that one.)

So close your eyes and imagine Through The Fire and Flames as a background song to a Necromancer (the D2 kind) riding a dope looking shadow dragon surrounded by a hoard of skeletons, rampaging across a battlefield. Now imagine that all their faces (except the dragon for some reason) have been altered like megamans face above and the only action you can see is like all the crappy gif animations on the internet that are one picture flipped and flipped back again.

It haunts me.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
hey can i bring a dvd and pop that **** in and record as hsitload of melee footage with ppl? i would need to use somebody's dvd recorder though

need to make a combo vid

it may be called "slip slidin' away" because of the filthy state of my marth's cape

but there will be much link footage too and a lil falco
i am thinking

? : )

soap

Smash Hero
i second spikes sig as being sex
say that five times fast

hey can i bring a dvd and pop that **** in and record as hsitload of melee footage with ppl? i would need to use somebody's dvd recorder though

need to make a combo vid

it may be called "slip slidin' away" because of the filthy state of my marth's cape

but there will be much link footage too and a lil falco
i am thinking

? : )
i have a dvd recorder

i may still come even after u broke my heart:lick:

Scythe

Smash Master
Hey i'd be glad to be the guy getting fro'd in your combo video. Melee is tooo good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom