• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
awwww yeaaah taking all SC4 money matches during the night
(exceptions: webster, lolol)

it's ok I main bottom tier :)

does anybody wanna teach me how to play street fighter 4 at this?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I'll teach you and Sago how to play SF4. But by then KOF 2002 Unlimited Match will be out and I have a much higher interest to play that instead. Any King Of Fighters fans on here...;)

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
yeah i don't think some people realized that the first registration had to be redone because of melee being gone and i don't think others read the first post..

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Yes, please sign up on the website as soon as you know you'll be attending! As of right now there's 2 MO guys signed up. Everyone else is the usual WI/MN/IL. I know there's more oos interest than that!

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody need a doubles partner?

I might need one--preferably somebody who likes putting their lotion in my bucket.

hunger!

Smash Champion
just noticed on registration it says "cosmos first metaknight" he's getting first because cosmo finally is going to play someone good. we're all fucked

chansen

Smash Lord
steve i dont have your email, and im too lazy to pm. but i am coming, i just am bringing a full melee setup. I'll pay venue fees if you want. Ill make it all back in the turtle game though.

turtle mm's anyone?

Wafles

Smash Lord
I definitely think a melee side tourney on the night portion is possible. =o

Would start at like 11 and go to like 3 AM or something, I duno, I think we can do it given enough interest (i would be shocked if there wasn't).

Cook

Smash Master
Seeing as how less than 40 people have registered so far do you think we could just drop pools and only do a bracket? I'm not sure my crew and our two setup are able to skip all their classes on Friday. Or how about we just drop pools for teams (they really aren't necessary) and push singles pools back to 9:00 P.M.? Most people will be spending the night at the venue and/or staying up late anyway, so finishing at midnight or whatever so that shouldn't matter. Then you could just do a gimmick or Melee tournament during the day on Friday, when you were originally going to do pools. Plz? Kthxbai.

Cook

Smash Master
you can usually count for 50% more people than who are announced at tournies. so if it's 40=60 more times than not.
Even 60 is manageable without pools; the last circuit championship had 63 and no pools. Anyway, I still would really appreciate it if we could at least push pools back to 9 and eliminate doubles pools.

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
FUCK!

im looking unlikely for fbt6

the last day of the first week of practice for baseball is the 20th

if my parents don't let me miss that day (it's not like I'll get cut--im 2gud:laugh:)

then i wont be able to make it

sawi spikes, maybs we can smash during my spring break?

also, SAGO IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD

Edit: CONFIRMED, BAMM CANNOT GO, :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
As of right now there are only 4 people signed up that are not from the "usual" states. There's 2 MO's, an IA and a TX. If that's all the OOS interest created by a 2-day circuit event with a $250 pot bonus, then the entire circuit/brawl community as a whole would pretty much be a colossal failure. So please have faith in the idea that plenty more people should be confirming themselves over the next month :bee:

also even if there are enough teams to fit in a bracket, I'd like it to be seeded. I don't want anyone getting screwed out of circuit points due to the bracket. we have 2 days, might as well use them to make things as smooth as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom