• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chansen

Smash Lord
Hmmm, there is a good possibility of that... I dunno. The way it's looking we might have to change Midwest in to Empire. I'm all for letting you rep that bug city as long as you stay true to the Dark Side. I'm also thinking that Empire members should have the YL avatar in their profile window for the next couple of days so i can write down everyone that would want to be in the NEW sig that is goin down. So if your empire and you wanna be in the new sig, change your char avatar to YL and I'll mark you down for inclusion in the sig. PM me for your preferred melee char that will be on it.

And for christ sakes, someone post in our thread for once.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Have a red name?! ;D

Btw I am coming to this, and I am going to see what local Chicago people want to go with me, so I can take a few with me to this event! ^_^

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Sigh. I don't think I'm going to be able to come to this anymore. Basically all 5 of my friends that would go with me are going to be gone that day due to school-related crap. /headdesk

Sago

Smash Lord
**** pools start at 5pm friday? uhmmmmm i might have toooooooooo be late or skip school which my mom might blow a casket about. In recent news michigan said they might try to come because of the bonus

Raid

Smash Cadet
I thought Michigan was going up to a tourney in Canada that weekend?

and

me, Scythe, Quik, and Arty are all goin together from Chicago so yeah, We could possibly take another person if any chicago ppl need it, but I think norm and kirk might have free spots in thier cars as well, depending on how we're doing things.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
As I promised, this got stickied after a few other tourneys were unstickied.

And I don't think MI is going to go to this. WI is waaaaaay too far for us, and there is another tournament in Ann Arbor.

Raid

Smash Cadet
As I promised, this got stickied after a few other tourneys were unstickied.

And I don't think MI is going to go to this. WI is waaaaaay too far for us, and there is another tournament in Ann Arbor.

thanks panda! u da best! :)

Raid

Smash Cadet
hey I know this may sound dumb but the suicide rule is for all suicides and not just bowsers right? =D :dedede:

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
I still need a partner for this. Does anybody want to partner up with a real OGW?

Loki, we should play some people in friendlies with our awesome team.

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
jahordon mph $mm at this if i go? :bee:
I haven't played in two years, and I promise I won't practice before the tournament, but I'll do a best 2/3 or best 3/5 $5 money match with you if you want.

I'll be SFing, though.

7/7
No DA
DD and invis are allowed
No Oubliette, Celestial Gateway, or Alinos Gateway

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i havent played in about that long either. i mean hell we can just play for fun since we will both be rusty =D

Raid

Smash Cadet
Any move that causes players to die at the same time. Ganondorf, kirby, dedede, and diddy all apply.
:D I thought so, just double-checking cause it only said bowser in da beginning :dedede:

:dedede: :dedede: :dedede: :dedede: :dedede: :dedede: :dedede: gotta live dem dedede's

and cosmo that new sig scares me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom