• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Even 60 is manageable without pools; the last circuit championship had 63 and no pools. Anyway, I still would really appreciate it if we could at least push pools back to 9 and eliminate doubles pools.
We're missing tons of registrations from people who are coming. We're gonna do pools, it's more fun.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
also even if there are enough teams to fit in a bracket, I'd like it to be seeded. I don't want anyone getting screwed out of circuit points due to the bracket. we have 2 days, might as well use them to make things as smooth as possible
well i'm getting screwed out of circuit points because it's impossible to make it in time for pools. :(

anyway, no koast got everything done having singles pools, doubles brackets and singles brackets all on saturday with 80+ people. so if you guys just pushed singles pools late and made doubles pools saturday morning you could get everything done.

edit: also we should get this stickied since it's the next circuit event.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
edit ^^^ sweet :bee:

bbblluuuuuuuuurrrgggghhhh.... you MO guys :urg: if it's seriously going to make the difference for that many oos'ers, and if No Koast went without teams pools, then yeah maybe we can drop them and start singles pools on Friday night. Then we can do melee during the day on Friday or something :hunger:

Cook

Smash Master
well i'm getting screwed out of circuit points because it's impossible to make it in time for pools. :(

anyway, no koast got everything done having singles pools, doubles brackets and singles brackets all on saturday with 80+ people. so if you guys just pushed singles pools late and made doubles pools saturday morning you could get everything done.

edit: also we should get this stickied since it's the next circuit event.
Oh yeah, good point. NO KOAST did it, you can do it too! I doubt that we're the only people for whom the Friday stuff is a problem; maybe pushing back pools would make it so that even more people will come.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Iowa wouldn't be able to make it to the early Friday pools except it just so happens that all the ones that have school are on spring break that week.

Cook

Smash Master

bbblluuuuuuuuurrrgggghhhh.... you MO guys :urg: if it's seriously going to make the difference for that many oos'ers, and if No Koast went without teams pools, then yeah maybe we can drop them and start singles pools on Friday night. Then we can do melee during the day on Friday or something :hunger:
That would be great! It would be best if the singles pools could be pushed back to 9, but we can probably make 7 if necessary. Thanks! :p

Nicole

Smash Champion

This sounds awesome, thanks for accommodating MO (and probably KS also, I think they're coming maybe?)

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
This sounds awesome, thanks for accommodating MO (and probably KS also, I think they're coming maybe?)
yeah, you guys are awesome! we would probably be there around 9 (it's an 8.5 hour drive and we would need to leave immediately when i get out of class). if we're a little late for pools could we just call you and have you guys put us in pools, and then just play all of our games when we get there?

Wafles

Smash Lord
yeah, you guys are awesome! we would probably be there around 9 (it's an 8.5 hour drive and we would need to leave immediately when i get out of class). if we're a little late for pools could we just call you and have you guys put us in pools, and then just play all of our games when we get there?
This sounds reasonable. I think we're planning on starting pools around 9, and we're practically made of time. We'll just hold a melee tourney starting in the evening instead, and do other gimmicks.

As long as you have spikes number if you're running late things'll work out.

zyklon

Smash Cadet
I'll probably be attending to represent MO, but won't sign up on website until sure... still too far away to know exactly with all the stuff I usually have going on

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
This sounds reasonable. I think we're planning on starting pools around 9, and we're practically made of time. We'll just hold a melee tourney starting in the evening instead, and do other gimmicks.

As long as you have spikes number if you're running late things'll work out.
Pools at 9? That late? Maybe I'm the only one who is against this, but some of us who aren't staying the night don't want to be there till 12 in the morning finishing pools. Isn't there anyway that we can accomodate some of the OOSer's and still have it earlier? Not everyone is going to be staying over night.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
look at the original schedule, pools probably would have went to 12 anyways. And you should still try to stay overnight because we are starting teams early in the morning :)

chansen

Smash Lord
pools At 9? That Late? Maybe I'm The Only One Who Is Against This, But Some Of Us Who Aren't Staying The Night Don't Want To Be There Till 12 In The Morning Finishing Pools. Isn't There Anyway That We Can Accomodate Some Of The Ooser's And Still Have It Earlier? Not Everyone Is Going To Be Staying Over Night.
Warning: Omega Lone Johns!!!

Wafles

Smash Lord
Pools at 9? That late? Maybe I'm the only one who is against this, but some of us who aren't staying the night don't want to be there till 12 in the morning finishing pools. Isn't there anyway that we can accomodate some of the OOSer's and still have it earlier? Not everyone is going to be staying over night.
Why wouldn't you stay overnight? It's free housing, saves you gas, and it'll be mad fun.

If you're worried about not being able to sleep don't worry, I'll make sure that people who want to sleep aren't bothered.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I'm going to put gum in his hair while he's sleeping.

I'm suprised, looks like Death Star is bringing in more people than indiana! Is there an out-of-galaxy bonus?

Cook

Smash Master
I don't know how to take myself off the registration page, but I'm registered twice, so the 18th person needs to be removed.

chansen

Smash Lord
Bug City is not hostile towards the chosen ones (and a few members are also in Empire) so hell yeah yeah you can dine with greatness. And there is no YL ditto required, if you want in I'll flex the ol executive power and say youre in but this means that Bug City is completely absorbed by the empire, which means you have to make a choice.

Candy Tarts, or Death Stars?

Zicore

Smash Champion
......oh man. That...is tough.

I was unaware that Eighteen spikes was also part of the Empire.

And I choose Death Stars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom