• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chansen

Smash Lord
The new prince of persia sucks ****. Don't buy it if you've ever played any of its predecessors, you'll be sorely disappointed.

Wafles

Smash Lord
The new prince of persia sucks ****. Don't buy it if you've ever played any of its predecessors, you'll be sorely disappointed.
Every other review says the same thing. Well, at least reviews from real people.

I'm gonna rent it, it looks pretty at least.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
lol i like RE1 and RE4, RE1 a little more but RE4 is a good game :X

just not if ur looking for an actual survival horror game lol

zack152

Smash Journeyman
lol i like RE1 and RE4, RE1 a little more but RE4 is a good game :X

just not if ur looking for an actual survival horror game lol
The RE games are amazing, I was just playing 2 and 4 the other day

Cosmo, speed run for RE4 mm? =D
We could do like first one to rescue Ashley or something =S

Zicore

Smash Champion
Both RE1 and RE4 are amazing. But RE4 is more of an action game then a survival horror. Which is really disappointing. Can't wait to play RE5 though.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
Both RE1 and RE4 are amazing. But RE4 is more of an action game then a survival horror. Which is really disappointing. Can't wait to play RE5 though.
ya'll act like resident evil was scary or hard or something. They always gave you enough ammo and weapons/herbs. only thing horror about that game was teh backtracking and puzzles. :laugh: I played through 3 a couple months ago, and they literally give you a herb whenever you need it. I never liked the tank *** controls anyway so re4 was 222good. If your older than twelve and *****ing about 4 not being "horror" enough then something is wrong cuz those games are just not scary. the stories are always uber cheesy so I doubt that is what the horror comes from either, plus you could literally run away from everything. Don't get me wrong I've been nervous playing RE, but it usually comes from the "random group of hunters" who just appeared as you backtrack through the game. those things are gay and can ohko you :(. And what was up with that ****ing police station, are they all built with a plethora of puzzles irl too?

Silent hill on the other hand...now that **** was creepy

Zjiin

Smash Master
Dead Space is a great survival horror game if you're like me and don't learn about the R3 button until the end of the game.

chansen

Smash Lord
In the quick message box on the bottom of the screen, you can make it as big as you want (for no reason, what so ever) it you click and drag the bottom right corner.

*just found this out*

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
quest arrows and stuff like that really make games seem more linear, whether they are or not.

quest arrows even made oblivion seem linear

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure I can make it to this...but I AM NOT MMing Eighteenspikes in a snapple MM. The guys too pro.

EDIT: Also, housing? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom