• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Rofl yeah. I choked bad in the match after ours, you would have been ashamed if you saw. I need to practice more for this so I can make my grab game decent. Sigh.

folk!

Smash Apprentice
you have to train like bruce lee said. eventually you no longer are in control of your character, they hit all by themselves.

i just came back from my car (living room) smelling funny (smoking pot).

Welcome to the WI boards.
thats the secret to the game guys!

chansen

Smash Lord
I am officially taking all mm's on Kirby's Dream Course (or KDC as I will refer to it now).

This game is too pro. On a scale from 1-10, its way pro. It's a SNES game, but you can buy it on the wii console. For those of you who arent familiar with KDC, here's a basic rundown. It's just like golf but only the one player mode cares about strokes. The vs. mode is the one that is the best. It doesnt care about strokes, instead it cares about points. And theres a whole battle aspect of vs too. Lots of new and old powers with so much epicness involved in mm's.

Only problem is its rare to find on the SNES and you prolly wont buy it on the wii console. But it was fun enough to make me and my buddy start a 10$ best of 9 mm.

Check that **** out.

bumped.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Give me my SNES back chansen. If you stole my KDC i want that back too. BTW I put in like 300+ hours at that game, so put me down for a 20$ mm.

Zicore

Smash Champion
The legendary quaz is driving

I have room for 2 more people (making 5 people) And webster you're getting shotgun for obvious and cruel HUGE reasons.
hey quaz, I might have those 3 spots filled. I don't know if you remember him, but jesse and one of our friends would like to go, as well as myself. If we can get a ride to your place, would you be willing to drive us?

chansen

Smash Lord
Js, ive brought it to every tournament ive gone to. cept articuno, which i forgot.

I did not steal your copy of KDC, coincidentally you will be getting more games than you originally loaned me.

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
We need to get M2K to this tournament, and have him team with me... lol both statements I am totally serious about.

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
Epic Double post... sorry but my posts were too important to leave on one post...

EDITED: OMG i tried to edit this, and ended up triple posting, God i feel like I am gunna be banned now....

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
lol indeed, it shows too, cause today at Beezo's, I counter picked Green Greens, then ended up clicking on Corneria instead of GGs, and then everyone had this big arguement whether or not Corneria was banned, but then I realized I did not want Corneria, I wanted GGs so it was an arguement for no reason, im pro.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Wow. I think the highlight of the day was seeing Xyro lie about having some of the best known players in his combo video. I didn't know it was possible to be that much of a homo and have such a disgustingly bad samus at the same time. Sigh.

chansen

Smash Lord
Dude, I played "I wanna be the Guy" for a good 5 hours straight once, and there is nothing more screamingly difficult than taking 2 hours to get to the third screen and screwing it up immediately afterwards. I'll look for a flash link, but seriously. Too hard.

Also, Super Return of the Jedi was not nearly as hard or fun as lion king.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
Dude, I played "I wanna be the Guy" for a good 5 hours straight once, and there is nothing more screamingly difficult than taking 2 hours to get to the third screen and screwing it up immediately afterwards. I'll look for a flash link, but seriously. Too hard.

Also, Super Return of the Jedi was not nearly as hard or fun as lion king.
Lion King was amazingly fun, the Hakunamatata level witht eh waterfalls was amazing, also the stampede level had amazing music, but I definitely do not think it was that hard.

Zicore

Smash Champion
best disney game was Aladin. Anyone who played that game knew it owned.

Sparrow/Chansen, in your abundant amount of SNES games, do you happen to have Uniracers? That game was wayyyyyy too good.

Wobby

Smash Apprentice

Sparrow/Chansen, in your abundant amount of SNES games, do you happen to have Uniracers? That game was wayyyyyy too good.
Aladdin as sweet, the genie lamp levels were the best, only wish it had more boss fights. There were soo many good Disney games out there it is hard to choose just one, but Mickeys Magical Quest may be the best for SNES. Anyone ever play E.V.O. search for eden, if you have not and have an emulator, download it, it is a really good game.

ook

Smash Lord
I rented uniracers once, that game was awesome.

...what ever happened to games about movies being actually good?
I guess since they're 3D now they're more complicated to make, but still.... nowadays if you see a game based on a movie, you can be pretty sure it's a pile of crap. :/

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296

I just found out today that Uniracers was created by DMA Design, who would become Rockstar North.

lawl

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
I rented uniracers once, that game was awesome.

...what ever happened to games about movies being actually good?
I guess since they're 3D now they're more complicated to make, but still.... nowadays if you see a game based on a movie, you can be pretty sure it's a pile of crap. :/
King Kong is an amazing game!! No lie. Seriously it is an amazing game, being based on the Peter Jackson movie. AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom