• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Fast Food

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Zaxby's? In-N-Out? Checkers? Jack in the Box?

Never heard of them. You southerners/west coasters must love your fast food...

MBreeto

Smash Ace
This thread makes me hungry. I would like to try one of them beconators.:laugh:
They're delicious. I got pretty bad indigestion though because I ate a Baconator, Large Fries, Large Lemonade, and 2 crispy chicken sandwiches. I had to sit in the fetal position for about 3 minutes until my chest stopped hurting xD

Chaco

Never Logs In
Zaxby's? In-N-Out? Checkers? Jack in the Box?

Never heard of them. You southerners/west coasters must love your fast food...
Zaxby;s actually isn't fast food, it's a restuarant with a drive thru window. Lol.

But it takes like 15-20 minutes in the drive thru.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
so there's a BK 2 blocks from my house but i bypass it in the AM to get McDonald's breakfast instead

i finally got BK breakfast...the B/E/C Croissanwich is very good but it still doesn't beat the B/E/C Biscuit >.>

~rh

Smash Lord
I really, really could go for some Subway right now.

Meatball Marinara w/ provalone... ugh.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The Golden Arches of Delight tied with KFC

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
yo quiero taco bell
yo neccesito taco bell
me gusta mucho taco bell
mi comida favorita es taco bell

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Taco Bell.. hmm, didn't think of that..

How many others actually take packets of the Sauce w/ them to the house to eat? I've been doing it for a while. 'Tis good.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Taco Bell.. hmm, didn't think of that..

How many others actually take packets of the Sauce w/ them to the house to eat? I've been doing it for a while. 'Tis good.

Lol I do.

But I normally just do it for my friends. Cause I eat 3 Spicy Chicken Crunchwraps. Yeah I eat a lot.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
lol, speaking of taking stuff from restaurants, my friend brings zip-lock bags to Hooters on all-you-can-eat wings night and he just puts like 3 from each tray he orders into the bag so he has like 15 wings when he gets home

_umbra_

Smash Champion
mcdonalds breakfast is so good...

I think I'm going to stay up all night and walk down at 5 in the morning tomorrow.

worth it

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Every time someone says "BK" I always replace it with "Bowser King". It can make some posts sound pretty weird :p

Anyway, my favourite fast food would have to be subway.

-:bowser:Bowser King

GOD!

Smash Ace
Popeye's. ****ing delicious.
Totally agree. I alays get the chicken strips and onion rings with honey mustard sauce. Expensive but popeyes chicken beats anything else.

I used to love fast food, but the more I work out and slim down the more gross it begins to taste (mcdonalds and bk). subway, panda express and popeyes are still legit.

D

Deleted member

I like Halo Burger (In Flint, Michigan) and the usual ones like MC Donald's and Burger King, but I hate Wendy's. Seriously, why are the burgers rubber squares?

mzink*

Smash Ace
Is Steak N Shake is my favorite, but their burgers are kind of small, but taste oh so good! I have to eat a lot of fries to feel full when I eat there though. But their fries are great too, not too greasy or salty and not bland, just right. Wait is Steak N Shake considered fast food? It doesn't have drive through or anything, but its served super fast. Its like somewhere in between I guess lol.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
but I hate Wendy's. Seriously, why are the burgers rubber squares?
I actually find those rubber squares quite delicious >.>

But I don't go to Wendy's too often because they take forever to make your order.

Speaking of taking forever, I went to a McDonald's in South Dakota once for breakfast, they somehow got my food to me before I could even hand the guy my money ._. FAST

Veggi

Smash Champion
Is Steak N Shake is my favorite, but their burgers are kind of small, but taste oh so good! I have to eat a lot of fries to feel full when I eat there though. But their fries are great too, not too greasy or salty and not bland, just right. Wait is Steak N Shake considered fast food? It doesn't have drive through or anything, but its served super fast. Its like somewhere in between I guess lol.
It has a drive through where I live, so I guess so.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
McDonalds is my favorite, in fact I'm eating some right now but I'm so mad.

I ordered a McFlurry I assumed it was in the bag so I grabbed the bag and left without noticing. I think they put it on the counter.

****! I WAS REALLY LOOKIN FORWARD TO THAT **** GODDAMMIT!

Top Bottom