• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Fast Food

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
wow, this thread is OLD!
<--bout to bump along with everyone else

my guilty pleasure that i allow myself 2 visits/month...zaxby's(chicken place). it's really fattening and im broke so im able to keep that part of my diet down to the 'T'. The only other FFRs i go to would be subway or chick-fil-a. i think zaxby's is only in the south u.s. though. gawd, i need to move up north.
Oh man! I totally forgot about Zaxby's! I live literally half a mile away from one. It's also conviently right by a Wendy's.

D

Deleted member

You haven't tasted something addicting and delicious until you eat at CiCi's Pizza.

I had a ton of memories in this place. I was disappointed when it was closed in 2005, but good thing they're back in business where I live.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Holy crap, this thread is ancient!!! I remember posting in this in '07. Well, let's get the update in!

Just got a Sonic in my area half a year ago, and that is my favorite place for drinks now.

I REALLY miss the Angry Whopper from BK, that thing had me going there at least once a week for it. Still, BK is still one of my favorites.

Taco Bell is another one of my faves. That new Pacific Shrimp taco they have is absolutely amazing, too bad it's $2.89 for just one little one, or I'd stop there for it much more often.

I'm still waiting for a **** Jack in the Box in my area :(

:036:

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
Five Guys, they are not too fast but they are so god. They ACTAULLY grill your burgers, and you pick the toppings (No lettuce ftw). I normally go simple, Jalpenos, hot sauce, cheese, ketchup. Yum yum indeed. New York State FTW. EDIT: Oh yeah the Cajun fries are TOO good. When you order a small they take a large cup, fill it up with fries, put the fries in a brown bag then fill up the bag. Fries are always fresh too, never cold. Also while you wait for your food they give you unlimited peanuts for free.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
lets see, Dominos FTW!
Also: Skeeters, Five Guys Burgers and Frys, McDonald's

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I once seen a shirt of a man running from 3 zombies and under the picture in bold letters it said "Zombies hate fast food" i loved the cleverness of that shirt But on topic.

Jack in the box: Ultimate Cheeseburger,Curly fries (ketchup optional),Put the curly fries in the Ultimate cheeseburger (once again ketchup is optional),Chug it down with cool sprite of your choice of soft drink and your taste buds will praise you but your toliet will Condemn you.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Mine would probably be the chicken and sauce from Raising Cane's, and also the Grilled chicken or chicken teriyaki from Subway. I don't eat anywhere else as far as fast food goes.

mariyanet

Smash Rookie
My favourite fast food is Burger and that is so testy and yummy. Its my favourite mostly in a week i ate that.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Do hot pockets count? You can make one in 2 minutes without having to go out or dial a number.

The one time I went to Five Guys, it was delicious. <3

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
i have changed my stance

favorite fast food: in-n-out
Hell yeah. Wish they had one down where I lived, but they don't :(

My favorite fast food place is probably a local place called Charcoaler. Best onion rings you'll have in your life, and everything else there is really good too! You can tell its a lot less... artificial than major chains, so I think that's definitely a part of the reason that it tastes better.

Top Bottom