• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Fast Food

Palpi

Smash Hero
Burger King just for the whiplash whopper. I am trying to cutback on fastfood though. Having it once a week pretty much defeats the purpose of running every other day -.-'

Kole

Smash Lord
don't eat fast food much, but i like round table (if it counts). wendy's is pretty good too i guess

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I really like Chick-fil-a though I always get cravings for It on sunday :(. If Quiznos couts then that, because a quiznos classic club without the mayo is my definision of a perfect sandwhich :).

Wendys is OK one of the few Hambergs I will accully consume. (Not an hamburger person.)
Oh...Wal mart is also great for picking up food. Human souls at discount priece :bee:. (I am joking.)

I Hate KFC for the following reasion.
KFC has ametied to useing cancer forming materials in there fried chicken. Funny as how the are rasing money to fight cancer. Acculy that is a good bussness plan look like your fighting cancer then get money to fight it, such a nobal cause gets more costumers espescially the families that are helping a loved one fight cancer and then repet. Sick, I know but that is cassical big company bussness. ( and I am NOT joking )

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
We have a small Chinese restraunt here that is fast foodish that is amazing. I also love Captain D's and Arbys. Other than that, I stick away from fast food. After you loose 105 pounds you get so paranoid you're gaining it back fastfood becomes a trend of the past XD.

Chic Fillet is good too.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Whataburger > anything and everything else.

Curse Oklahoma and it's lack of Whataburger anywhere within the state.

Juri

Smash Cadet
I would say Mc Donalds at the moment with there Spicy Mc Chicken.

I use to LOVE the Chipolte Chicken Ciabatta at Jack In The Box, but they took it off there menu for some reason.

July

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to say Subway for food, but Sonic for shakes and stuff...although we don't have a Jack in the Box around us, but I've always wanted to try it, it sounds awesome :p

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
If Subway is considered Fast food, I would say subway. i don't really consider it otherwise

Burger King and Mcdonalds are terrible to me. i like Jack in the Box personally if I had to choose.

Though otherwise, I am a foodie and I much prefer fancier food.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Uh... Phillies. its a local place that makes the best cheesestake you'll ever find

Top Bottom