• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But you are shiz...you lose to the top in the country and thats it, cuz you are one of the top in the country.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thats why I'm gonna loose to you at this tournament? Lol.

Your samus is too goodz vs falco :).

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Obviously, only to me in the winners bracket and M2K in the losers finals cuz i would beat him in the winners finals.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
do you really want to MM for 5 bucks mooney? cause ill do it if you really want to

Kasht

Smash Cadet
Hi all,

I am sponsoring 2 people from Puerto Rico to attend this tournament.

They will be getting to MCO at 11:30am. I need the cell phone for an organizer or somebody so that I can let them know about this. I dont want my guys to miss out on this opportunity, specially when I'm paying $500 per person to get them there.

Please let me know ASAP! ;)

Kasht

P.S. Where are the players staying at? What hotel?

KurBay

Smash Rookie
WE NEED MORE SETUPS!!!! IF ANYONE COULD HELP OUT THAT WOULD BE GREAT

So far there are only 24 setups confirmed. This is not enough, we need at least 35 or maybe 40, please help out if you can.
i can bring a gamecube with melee and a 13 inch tv for friday and saturday. is 13 inches big enough?
also, is a "power strip" one of those things that plugs into the wall and has lotsa spots to plug things into? if it's what i think it is, then i could bring one.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
you know its not a good thing to say these things lol. it kinda doesnt help attract OOSers. this tourney better not dissapoint me cuz every tourney should be prepared b4 making a tourney first of all. not panic and say we need tvs or tourney will be a disaster.

I think frames iis wayyyyy too inexp for this. good thing fenrir gots his back I bet.

sikass

Smash Rookie
Please Help

I'm crying out for help... I need to get my friend up here.

Ok guys, I know none of you know me... but I'm just a regular run-of-the-mill smasher. I play melee and think brawl is whatev, but anywyas, let's get to the point.

My friend lives in Miami... and we've been waiting for MONTHS just like most people here for FAST1. His parents had 1 condition for him to be able to drive the 5 hour drive and come up for the tourney: he could not drive alone.

This is where the **** hits the fan, originally, he had plans to bring 4 people. And then, one by one they bailed until there was only him and one friend to come. This friend basically *****-slapped my friend and bailed because he wasn't "feeling" the weekend...

WHAT.
THE.

So now, it's the night BEFORE the first day and he can't go because his parents WILL NOT let him go without someone.

My question to you guys is:

Is anyone coming from Miami any time this weekend?
We'd both really appreciate if you guys could come, you could crash at my place (I live in Ocala (about an hour from Orlando)) and have free living expenses. All you have to do is RIDE with him in the car (and split gas, of course).

Anyways, if there is anyone out there who is our savior, contact me at 352-598-6055. AIM it up at l3jv4 or email me at retroheavymetal@gmail.com

This is a last-ditch effort to bring this weekend together like it was supposed to...

gallax

Smash Hero
im soooo excited...too bad imy work called and it said that i hve a call in on friday. a call in! they are prob gonna say we dont need you! then what! im stuck here till then. but brawl, here i come!

Frames

DI
you know its not a good thing to say these things lol. it kinda doesnt help attract OOSers. this tourney better not dissapoint me cuz every tourney should be prepared b4 making a tourney first of all. not panic and say we need tvs or tourney will be a disaster.

I think frames iis wayyyyy too inexp for this. good thing fenrir gots his back I bet.
Don't worry chops, only 32 melee teams have confirmed anyway, we could run that **** with 4 setups, even a monkey could run a tournament with that many.

FYI, if you want to register on-site, plan to be there between 9-10 AM tomorrow. This will give us time to register you and seed you.

Prices once more:
25 doubles
30 singles
75 everything

The venue will open at 8
You can register at 9
Registration ends at 10
Tournament starts at 11

If you paid online, you can check in any time between 8-11, and you NEED to check in so I know you're here.

If the website told you to "Bring photo I.D. and confirmation number" don't worry about it, it's just something the site does, you don't need it, just show up.

See everyone tomorrow :colorful:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
See you all tomorrow, bright and early!

(Come buy shirts before they are sold out!)
If i dont come today, which i dont plan to, i can just get my shirt on friday night or saturday morning right?

and im assuming those times that frames posted holds true for all 4 days? as in, check in is between 8 and 11 am everyday, and the respective tourney starts at 11?

I may come watch some of the melee singles tomorrow, or crews. But if i dont, see you people saturday morning. gey hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype

dguy6789 said:
http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapsh...jpg?1216175335
i lol'd, for reals

Top Bottom