• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

Frames

DI
OK ladies and germs, Online registration has officially ended, I will post a list tomorrow with all the people that are entered in each event.

If you wish to register now, the on-site prices are such:

Doubles: 25 (50 per team)
Singles: 30
Everything: 75

There is a 1 hour registration period for all on-site entries each day, if you are planning to register the day of, please make arrangements to be there on time. There are NO EXCEPTIONS for lateness.

To save yourself some time/misery, i recommend paying for everything up front on the first day, so you don't have to worry about the other days.

Please remember that all on-site registrations are CASH ONLY! All sales are final! NO REFUNDS!

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero

Adam_

Smash Apprentice
IF Frames or Rx can do me a Big favor and change my name to Adam for the tourney I would be really grateful.

Both tourney unless its more work for you guys :(

Wife

Smash Lord
If I get some money this is the first place I'll go with it. Offthechain and me are all ready to go.

I made A Newlyweds Combo Video if anyone is interested. I posted it in the video room but I didn't know if anyone really went back there. Enjoy!

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
So I'm in Florida now but I think the only way I can get to this is if someone can give me a ride and I don't know anyone :0( maybe I'll take a bus? Does a bus run from New Smyrna to Orlando that early?

SamDvds

Smash Ace
ok since everyone else is offering MM's in other games besides smash, ill throw this out there: ill take Soul Calibur 2 MM's any amount up to $10, GC version only.

Mr. Pants

Smash Apprentice
joy! i finally know that i can go. since i couldn't register online, would anyone recommend getting there early to make sure i get a spot? i bet it would be less of a hassle in general to beat the rush (if there is one). i noticed over 200 names already possibly being at the tourney... wow. anyway, looking forward to it

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
yo capt crunch just dont get grabbed if u play against icy's... no need to ban them, just camp them
I'm not scared of FL cuz I haven't seen any IC be disgusting yet but they can literally go 0-kill with relative ease.

I play MK so camping is not possible but spacing them is easy enough.
I'm not worried so much for me as for others who don't have tornado and a disgusting D-tilt.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Infinite chain grabs on any stage with no way to get out of it. its like an automatic wobble. I believe texas has banned ICs
For the love of god...this keeps getting blown more and more out of proportion.

TGM (just ONE of the tourney organizers in texas) RESTRICTED the ICs grab infinite to 3 grabs. After that ICs can dthrow -> fair spike -> ice block regrab. In other words, it changes very little.

Frames

DI
Well, as far as this whole IC chain grab thing goes, im just gonna treat it like melee, it's not broken, so i'm not banning it, unless an IC players wins at fast then that's one thing, but otherwise no restrictions or bans.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
SamDvds, ill do 5$ in Soul Calibur 2, but i would need some practice before we play, haven't played in a few months. Sonic Wave, deal

I'm open for melee and brawl MMs.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
All these if someone doesn't go I'll team with you stuff is driving me insane, lol. Someone good pull through for me. Its not like I main Bowser and Mario or anything like that, lol.

Top Bottom