• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

Big_R

Smash Champion
dont let that moogle guy play smash64 i think hes rly good and he will do well.

sry moogle guy but i have to say this cuz im not goin to this tourny but i dont want u to either.
dont ask me why idk.

Lukenessmonster

Smash Apprentice
i think the mages rule is smart but the time should be longer. like 4 minutes the nwarning then 8 minutes you lose. just double the numbers. and i registered but im not on the list :/

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
The mages rule shouldn't be a problem as long as people stay by their pool until their matches are done.

The ONLY way people would even POSSIBLY be disqualified is if they leave and are impossible to contact and we need their match to be completed to continue on with the tournament.

If it's possible, I am going to keep a list of everyone who leaves' phone numbers. If you are worried about being disqualified, just give me your number, and I will call you if you are in danger of being DQ'd.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Moogle heres the deal.

I was going to run a ssb64 tourney on Thursday but that has changed. I have 2 exams on Thursday so I can't even go Thursday anymore. I'm going to attempt to run one on Friday if theres enough interest. And yah you'd be able to enter. My plan is to just to have a $5 cash entry fee. Or we can even just do a free tourney or $10-15 depending on what people want. The only problem is that I have a feeling I'm going to be the only 1 bringing a n64 and smash. :(

Anyway yah so if you wanna play in the ssb64 tourney come Friday not Thursday.

dragon166

Smash Rookie
Woot we are all registered!

and @hungrybox: if you can still house us and you have room for 6 (lol) we would appreciate it if we could stay at ur house...

if not thanks anyway :p

This is Adam_ btw.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
So wait, I get an adorable dog along with my t-shirt? 'Cuz his eyes were freakin' sweet.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
hey frames, if my teams partner and i want to change the name of our team once we get down there is that possible?

Adam_

Smash Apprentice
Adam if am housing you?

Does it have to be 7 people? lol
its only 6 but yea thats how many because the adults coming with us are doing their own thing while in orlando while the 4 of us are at fast 1.

on another note how often are they updating the who registered list? I dont see 2 of us up there.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
its only 6 but yea thats how many because the adults coming with us are doing their own thing while in orlando while the 4 of us are at fast 1.

on another note how often are they updating the who registered list? I dont see 2 of us up there.
Are you saying your parents need housing? ;;>_>

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
4 of us are in the tourney, the other 2 are the parents. in all we are 6.
lol but ahahah I can ask them to find a hotel room if its too much.
It would be really really awkward if we had parents staying over night for 4 days, or even two days. Awkward for them and for us lol.

I think it would be better if you just got a hotel room.

Adam_

Smash Apprentice
It would be really really awkward if we had parents staying over night for 4 days, or even two days. Awkward for them and for us lol.

I think it would be better if you just got a hotel room.
well we aren't interested in the melee tourney part... as much as I would like to attempt not to fail playing that game.. We were supposed to go friday night arrive saturday morning and stay one day. then we leave sunday night.

It was the most cost efficient plan i could think of.

Adam_

Smash Apprentice
I could ask my parents to get 1 room in a hotel and 4 of us to stay with you...
It's still less money and you won't get parents so it would work out for 1-2 days.

And I want to play brawl & melee with everyone instead of being bored up in a hotel.

moogle

Smash Ace
Moogle heres the deal.

I was going to run a ssb64 tourney on Thursday but that has changed. I have 2 exams on Thursday so I can't even go Thursday anymore. I'm going to attempt to run one on Friday if theres enough interest. And yah you'd be able to enter. My plan is to just to have a $5 cash entry fee. Or we can even just do a free tourney or $10-15 depending on what people want. The only problem is that I have a feeling I'm going to be the only 1 bringing a n64 and smash. :(

Anyway yah so if you wanna play in the ssb64 tourney come Friday not Thursday.
Sent you a PM.

dont let that moogle guy play smash64 i think hes rly good and he will do well.

sry moogle guy but i have to say this cuz im not goin to this tourny but i dont want u to either.
dont ask me why idk.
<3 CoK

Top Bottom