• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait until Fast Brawl Singles so I can finally make a name for myself. Good things can come about not being that known. I might do some money matches not sure....

PS. Any Samus players for brawl? lawl...

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Dang that's that fire! Mario mains go crazy! Angry Lobster, Sensei, and WALNT just doing their part. Italian mobsters for the win. Next episode: A special green plumber who has green fire balls????

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Isn't Tyson Gay that dude who exploded.
Um Tyson Gay is a world class sprinter and the fastest 100 meter sprinter the united states has this year. He also recorded the fastest 100 meter dash under any conditions with a scorching 9.68 seconds. Youtube it. Oh and are you coming over today Rx? To HRNUT's place I wouldn't mind playing you again.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Chess like in smash doesn't require you play long to win. HBOX has been playing less than many top pros.

IN chess like in smash people who brag a lot normally aren't that good.

for what its worth I've been playing since I was taught to play when I was 5.

but that doesn't mean I'll win. just wait till you vs. a person before making blind statements.

I'll acept nearly all chess MMS
im gonna MM crunch in chess @ FAST hbox. 5-10 dollars. all i need to do is find one of those traveling magnetic chess sets...
It's all good if you're staying at hungrys I'll just pass by one of the days and bring my set. I live super close to him. and I'll bring my set to fast, so inbetween the matches I get my mind of the tourney. playing unstressed normally helps me.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Just to get you guys updated, there are about 85 people registered for this last time I checked.

Hurry up and get registered todayyy!!!!!!!

This tournament is going to be the first OOS tourney in Florida for a really long time, and there might not be another for a year or more. Everyone's going to be talking about it, you'll be sad if you don't show up!!

delaruac

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, my name is Chris, i'm from Orlando and want to enter in this tournament. I can bring a set up if needed, and I look forward to it next week!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I know the outcome for brawl
1. Afro
2. Nicholas Riddle
3. Rx

For melee
1. Shiz
2. ESAM
3. M2k
4. HungryBox

forkgirl

Smash Lord
just registered my carfull of tx people coming to this! :D i'm pretty excited!! :D :D :D :D :D and now to start a list of my $1 mm :p

anyone who plays fox/falco/marth/falcon/peach/samus/anyone but lowtier or shiek or IC's want to mm?? :D in melee of course

SamDvds

Smash Ace
just registered my carfull of tx people coming to this! :D i'm pretty excited!! :D :D :D :D :D and now to start a list of my $1 mm :p

anyone who plays fox/falco/marth/falcon/peach/samus/anyone but lowtier or shiek or IC's want to mm?? :D in melee of course
ill take 2 $1 MM's one w/ my peach and one w/ my fox.

gallax

Smash Hero
im gonna do better this time around guys. going to my first tourney ever was exciting. but watch out...im comin up and taking someone down.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
cute model! and NICE SHIRTS!!!! yay, i was hoping they wouldnt be black or white, but red is PERFECT!!! :) I want one!!! how much do they cost??

DIBBS!!!! (that pretty much guaruntees i get one, right?? ;D

gallax

Smash Hero
sorry if that came off a little weird but iim still trying to find everyone from UCF on the boards. this is mike! a.k.a. mike madness!!!!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So shirts are no longer free right?
The shirts were only free to the first thirty who registered. :)

Now they cost $70 each.

Jk it's $10. :colorful:

But there is a super limited supply for sale, so make sure you jump on them the very first day.

Look for Amber (BossMagnet), she will make an announcement about the shirts.

moogle

Smash Ace
Question: Is there a way I could participate in just the SSB64 tournament? >_<

My situation: My family planned a trip to Fort Lauderdale, FL, to visit my grandparents, and it happened to be exactly the time FAST1 is going on. I'd love to play in tournaments for all 3 smash games, but I can't ditch my family for 4 days, so I was thinking maybe I could just show up Thursday for the SSB64 tournament. Would this be alright? And what sort of entry fee would I run into?

delaruac

Smash Rookie
sorry if that came off a little weird but iim still trying to find everyone from UCF on the boards. this is mike! a.k.a. mike madness!!!!!!
Hey I go to UCF, you live near campus? I live in boardwalk, if you want we should play sometime this week before the tournament.

Top Bottom