• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

Eggm

Smash Hero
I registered, I"m also upset about the lack of MM's when I asked for them. Sethlon I'll MM you with my fox which isn't very good. ESAM Falco vs samus 5$ best of 3 cmmmooooon.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Everyone should register as soon as they possibly can today, because you never know what kind of crazy stuff happens with time zones, and you don't want to risk getting TIME Z'OWNED.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Ok, the PM has me confused. It says registration ends on July 10th at about 12 AM which was technically this morning, does it mean midnight tonight instead?

Also, I believe this was covered but I can show up on days I'm not registered right? Are there Friendlies on the side or is that completely dependent on setups?
I think registration closes tonight just before midnight if you are in the same time zone as us. But if you aren't it probably closes between 9 and 11PM tonight.

The amount of Friendlies TV's will be entirely dependent on setups.

But even if there is like 12 TV's for a 1000000 man tournament (exaggeration), we will still have at least one tv open for Melee friendlies on the Brawl days, and vice versa.

And coming on days that you aren't registered is fine and free.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I am now registered for brawl singles.

But even if there is like 12 TV's for a 1000000 man tournament (exaggeration), we will still have at least one tv open for Melee friendlies on the Brawl days, and vice versa.

Cool. Wish I could help with setups, but I can't bring a TV or Wii. I may bring a cube and Melee on the days I show up but I can't say that it will happen.

Frames

DI
I think registration closes tonight just before midnight if you are in the same time zone as us. But if you aren't it probably closes between 9 and 11PM tonight.

As far as getting "time z'owned" the exact end time is 11:55 PST tonight.

Now, when you say "vice versa" i know you don't mean having brawl on melee days, because that's just against the rulez. I might only consider that if people need to do tryouts for crews, but even then, there should be time for that on saturday before crews anyway, so it should be all cubes lol.

Frames

DI
BIG UPDATE:

Stop being lazy and register!!!

You now have until Saturday, July 12th, at 11:55 PM PST.

DON'T WAIT! I'm not moving it back again, so this is it!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If Zig-Zag can get me a ride from St. Louis, I might be going to this!!!!

Would there be any Brawl stations on the Melee days? >_>

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well apparently I have 2 tests on thursday so no ssb64 tourney thursday. I guess It will have to be Friday cause thats the only day I'm comming.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
overswarm didnt u use to play melee?
Yeah. I was top 16 material, top 32 if there was a bunch of really good people... but that's about as good as I ever got. While I love Melee and it is fun, I don't really like playing it much anymore because it's not competitive for me; no future in it. It's kind of like playing Third Strike... I love it, but why devote yourself to it?

So I'd rather spend the entry fee money for Melee on Brawl money matches XD

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
!!!

shiz = !!! freaking ****

*faints again*

SHIZ!!!

i allow u 2 use the boxtag if u make it 2 finals

it ***** m2k

=D

Whats the Boxtag?

I'll be sure to use it :).

And I'm gonna check out your vids from Pound 3. I saw some of them a while ago but I forgot what the tag looks like.

I'll use it just for you :chuckle:.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If I come, I'll accept just about any MMs.

The only MMs I prolly won't accept are ROB dittos. It's not that I'm bad at them... I just don't like them. I'll prolly play a few... but I hate them. I'm not making a tally of MMs yet though... I dunno if I'm gonna come. Depends on what St. Louis' driving situation is, and it depends on when they get back to me.

Unless someone else from the midwest that is reading this thread is going and has an open spot or two...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'll take a few MMs in both games.

you win, I give you $1...I win, you get DQ'ed.... >.>

nah, jay kay. real MMs plz

extra tables and chairs would be really nice...

also.

nobody responded to the flier. last chance guys. anybody wanna help us out?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

The only MMs I prolly won't accept are ROB dittos. It's not that I'm bad at them... I just don't like them. I'll prolly play a few... but I hate them. I'm not making a tally of MMs yet though... I dunno if I'm gonna come. Depends on what St. Louis' driving situation is, and it depends on when they get back to me.

Unless someone else from the midwest that is reading this thread is going and has an open spot or two...
$3 melee

also shiz, I want some serious friendlies to prevent me from having to MM you for a serious match :)

dmbrandon

Smash Master

If you come we have to MM for at least 30$.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you come we have to MM for at least 30$.
Hmmm... I generally cap it at $20. Maybe a $30 ironman? We'd have to record it though (and get **** talkers from EC and MW), cuz that'd be pretty amazing.

Whether I'm going or not depends on how fast zig-zag can tell me if there is a spot or two for sure, a last check at my bank account (should be fine), and if there is actually a spot in zig-zags car.

BUT

If I go, I'll be sure to help you FAST 1 guys run this thing. I won't be able to bring any chairs or tables or anything but a bag with a wii in it because I'm not personally driving, but I can help run brackets and stuff. This is especially true for melee, as I won't be playing in it.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
If I go, I'll be sure to help you FAST 1 guys run this thing. I won't be able to bring any chairs or tables or anything but a bag with a wii in it because I'm not personally driving, but I can help run brackets and stuff. This is especially true for melee, as I won't be playing in it.
Just wanted to say you're pretty much amazing for saying this. thanks man.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just wanted to say you're pretty much amazing for saying this. thanks man.
Welcome! If I'm coming, I'll bring some powerstrips if you need them; I can fit those in a bg easy enough. If there's anything else you guys think you would need that I could transport and there's enough room in Zig's car (if there's enough room for me), let me know.

Top Bottom