• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Desu, you should to register now, since you can house with HungryBox.

Edit: EVERYONE NEEDS TO REGISTER NOW!!!! DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE PLEASE!!!!!

KurBay

Smash Rookie
me and a couple of my friends are probably gonna be at the tourny. :D
i'll try and register for it tonight.

edit: if i only pay for melee singles, do i have to pay to get in the other days?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Sure Eggm, if i have money left, and i think my bro registered me and him, he asked for the team name we wanted for brawl..so i think that means we registered..

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Seibrik, ESAM and I are registered...Just to let you know, ESAM and I are not doing Melee Doubles. Couldn't get off of work that day.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hey, we're going to need tournament leaders and directors here.
I'm envisioning stuff like 1 person manning around like 5 TVs...making sure rules are correct and tournament matches are going on. That kind of thing, among other responsibilities that will be needed. If you are interested in helping out in the actual running of the tournament, just post about it. We will need mature, chill Smashers. And NO, this does not mean you cannot play in the tournament...it will not interfere with your entry...it will just allow us to better run the tournament. : )
Frames, if you could start a list of people wanting to lead on the first post, that'd be great..
I'm an extremely experienced host and a Certified Host on AllIsBrawl and will gladly help you.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I have a few extra spots at my house for anyone looking for housing. Also check with Hungrybox, I'm pretty we're the only two still taking people :(

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I know st.louis needs housing closer to the venue...at least thats what I assume, but st.louis doesnt like to get on aim and tell me anything ever.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
man if people would force me 2 buy tickets id come =/

but im lazy and always wait till last minute

well i hope melee gets a big turnout !!

go melee

and shiz u better win =D

i secretly won pound 3 for u now win this for me

^_^

ask Tru i think i told him lol

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'm an extremely experienced host and a Certified Host on AllIsBrawl and will gladly help you.

And besides that, I know your name. glad to have you on this. It's pretty incredible to be hosting a tournament that's being helped and attended by people around the nation...too goods

Directors:

Frames
Fenrir (mainly Brawl days, since I'm working until like 6 on T and F)
Rx- and BossMagnet
QDVS (Melee days)
Zig-Zag!
Raistlin
Apollo + the power strip hookup. yayuhz
Exarch
Dguy
Angry Lobstah!!
Sadaharu Inui

Mango, please come to this...seriously.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I won't be able to help on melee days, since i'll be working. Same goes for Dguy since hes riding with me :(

Frames

DI
Certified?? wat does that even mean, is there a test or something for tourney hosts??? lol

Also, if you can't go to FAST 1, then go to MAST!! lol normally i wouldn't endorse another tournament on the same day as mine, but the name is toooo good.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=180204

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
PM For this said:
Hello. It seems you have expressed interest in coming to FAST1 in Orlando, FL which is in one week from now. Online registration cuts off Thursday, July 10th at about 12 AM and currently we need more people to sign up. There is also a 10 dollars fee added for on site registration, so if you don't sign up online, be ready to pay an extra 10 dollars. This PM is to inform you of the following, and to find out if you will be coming or not. Please respond as soon as you get this.

Hope to see you in Orlando, FL for 4 days of smash at its finest!
Ok, in all seriousness, i dont see that anywhere in the first post.

It's one thing that the mention of a doorfee is halfway down the post, but seriously?

Frames

DI
Ok, in all seriousness, i dont see that anywhere in the first post.

It's one thing that the mention of a doorfee is halfway down the post, but seriously?
woah woah woah, that pm is smokin crack, this ain't no OC, we're not out to make money, that's wrong information.

THERE IS NO EXTRA 10 dollar fee in addition to the on-site prices.

On-site registration works like this:

doubles : 25 (50 per team)
singles : 30
package: 75

that's it. those prices are FINAL. I think what the PM was referring too was the "package" deal which is 15 dollars extra then if you pay online.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
woah woah woah, that pm is smokin crack, this ain't no OC, we're not out to make money, that's wrong information.

THERE IS NO EXTRA 10 dollar fee in addition to the on-site prices.

On-site registration works like this:

doubles : 25 (50 per team)
singles : 35
package: 75

that's it. those prices are FINAL. I think what the PM was referring too was the "package" deal which is 15 dollars extra then if you pay online.
Well, if you wanna change the prices (again) You might wanna check the first post (again)

First Post said:
On site Registration

Registration will be offered AT the venue on all the days. You may register for all events any day you like (you can't register for events that have already happened however :laugh:). These are the following prices:

$30 for singles
$25 for doubles ($50 a team)
$75 for everything

Yes you are being punished for taking too long to register online, but fear not, the extra money will go to the pot, thus making it even sweeter for whoever wins!
First Post 2nd spot said:
Important Updates: The registration cutoff date has changed, Online registration will now end on Thursday, July 10th 2008 (1 week before the event starts).

The reason registration ends a week early is because I need time to seed players, which is why registering in person will be more of a hassle. So please, please, register online if you can!

There will be on-site registration for all events.

Prices:
$30 for singles
$25 for doubles ($50 a team)
$75 for everything

On-site registration is CASH ONLY!

>.>

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i can tell you guys 100% HRNUT is signing up for brawl doubles and singles, but the website was being gay to him, so you can put him down for pools and whatnot

MaNg0

Smash Hero
then i dont wanna go all four days

*** brawl =D

and i guess then no mango =/

ur sig makes me laugh

LOOK AT HIM GO!!!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
first of all id split with shiz

and if i went i was going fox/falcon/ falcon

so SHAUp =D

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Ok, the PM has me confused. It says registration ends on July 10th at about 12 AM which was technically this morning, does it mean midnight tonight instead?

Also, I believe this was covered but I can show up on days I'm not registered right? Are there Friendlies on the side or is that completely dependent on setups?

Top Bottom