• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Who do you play? I'm a Fox main >_>.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
marth main I've been playing with hungry since forever and I still do every other day.

I think doh asked me but I'm not sure if thats still happening so I'm not sure who I'm teaming with for both brawl and melee.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Two more days left to register, after that you have to pay $15 extra. Don't waste that kind of money when you could use it to buy a FAST1 shirt, get your name put on it, and STILL have $3 left over for MMing Afro Thunder. I'm hoping this piss-colored font will convince you to register today, while there's still time

Frames

DI
Yes you can go just for friendlies...

Unfortunately you will have to play the $50 dollar spectator fee to enter.

And if you play friendlies against any of our high level players, it's $20 each.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

And if you play friendlies against any of our high level players, it's $20 each.
Wait, you wouldnt happen to be in league with people who ran the last OC would you.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Do i register for the 64 tourney on site? I don't want to pay a 50 dollar spectator fee for a shot at winning 30ish bucks.

Frames

DI
Do i register for the 64 tourney on site? I don't want to pay a 50 dollar spectator fee for a shot at winning 30ish bucks.
rofllll gindler don't worry the spectator fee stuff was a joke, just wanted to see if anyone would catch the reference (yay dogy). Yea you pay on site for 64, idk how much it will be, sheermadness is hosting it, you can talk to him.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace

you're not serious are you?

no one will want to come for friendlies if that 's the case.

It would be cheaper just to enter the tourny.

Vote for less friendly fees.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
No, he's not serious, he was kidding because that's what happened at OC.

Coming just for friendlies is supposedly free.

The SSB64 tourney is probably going to be $5.

Matt2

Smash Cadet
I need a brawl doubles partner!!! I am coming all the way from PA and would LOVE to do this event. If anyone is interested pm me or get me on AIM: Blink192tom3

thanks,
Matt2

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
I need a brawl doubles partner!!! I am coming all the way from PA and would LOVE to do this event. If anyone is interested pm me or get me on AIM: Blink192tom3

thanks,
Matt2
I PMed u back, Matt

Crunch get on aim!!!
plz? :)

Frames

DI
Yes, if you want to come and watch, or just play friendlies it is FREE, no money required, the only catch is that you CAN'T play friendlies on TV's that have tournament matches at that time. So for pools, nobody can do friendlies on a tv until the pools are done on that tv. If there's no assigned matches on a TV, you can play on that one, simple as that.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I can vouch for matt2, he's a more than decent player that I trained from my college. Plays Snake.

Speaking of, I need a partner for realz. I dont know what to put down in the doubles field for registration. Any midwest peeps going?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
You can leave the doubles field blank, and just say who your teammate is in the thread later. As long as you figure your teammate out in the next few days.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, yeah I couldn't tell if you were kidding or not frames. So awesome I can just show up and do the tourney and maybe get spanked at some friendlies. Stupid wheels decided to unalign themselves so I had to pay for that instead, gah I have the worst smash luck :chuckle:

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Unfortunately I won't be able to go to this. I've been invited to a writing conference in Atlanta. I'm going via Delta Airlines this Monday and won't be back until the 26th. I'd love to go to this tournament, but this is kind of a once-in-a-blue-moon opportunity. So, I'd like to be taken off the list. Sorry :(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
marth main I've been playing with hungry since forever and I still do every other day.

I think doh asked me but I'm not sure if thats still happening so I'm not sure who I'm teaming with for both brawl and melee.
We should team >_>. Marth/Fox is too good :).

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I need a good teammate for both Melee & Brawl. More preferably Melee of course because that game is too good. To those who don't know me, I main Bowser & Mario in Melee. Although, I use a vast variety of characters for counterpicks during teams like Peach & Fox. For Brawl, I still main Bowser and I also main Lucario. My other Brawl characters are Ike, Dedede, and Mario.

So if anyone can help me out and let me know before online registration is over, that would kick a$$. By the way, if you're a good Marth player, that'll be even better because Marth is Bowser's best partner in teams for Melee lol. I could care less what character my would-be teammate uses for Brawl, but a Dedede would be nice since thats one of Bowser's best partners lol.

It'll take me a while to see whats been posted and write back since I'll be at work most of the day, so please contact me through here and AIM. My AIM screen name is DJ Nintendo05. Thanks my peoplez.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
We still need a flier or something of the like for this.

Believe me it will help attendance greatly if we can get a good flier out there. Anybody interested in helping out this way?

Remember...We really need a combined effort for TVs, surge protectors, and wiis/cubes here.
If you live around here and have extra space in your car, we really could use as many setups as possible.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Wtf is up with everyone taking so long to register?

Isn't that nub Mew2King coming? Register nub.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Today is the 9th.

But I wouldn't wait until tommorrow to register in case something weird happens.

Register today to avoid problems.

Yea and someone get M2K to register today.

Top Bottom