• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If you're serious, I'll do my best to have that $10 to play you. I LOVE Pokemon Puzzle League.
I'm dead serious...Though, if nobody brings it for the N64 I only have it on the Wii. (VC ftw!) The bad part is, GC controllers are too huge and the classic occasionally isn't fast enough to keep up. -.- Btw, I only do 2D since I used to play Tetris Attack, and 3d must take years longer.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm dead serious...Though, if nobody brings it for the N64 I only have it on the Wii. (VC ftw!) The bad part is, GC controllers are too huge and the classic occasionally isn't fast enough to keep up. -.- Btw, I only do 2D since I used to play Tetris Attack, and 3d must take years longer.
Totally, SNES/N64 for me. I'll bring the cart if someone has an N64. <3

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well frames has it set for 6:00 Thursday so I guess I'll go with that. Also people need to bring N64's with smash cause only 1 setup definitely isn't going to cut it. If we end up with only 1 setup I prolly won't even run the tourney we'll just have friendlies on it. Also people better bring a controller if they wanna play cause no one is using mine.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely coming to this with Eggm and other homies, lol. I might need housing though. If anyone brings an N64 with Mario Kart 64 or have Mario Kart 64 in their Wii, I'm definitely playing it. I play that game at every tournament I attend. I'm the best in the world, get at me lol!

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm registering tomorrow. I really dont hang on smashboards enough to know anyone XD. It doesnt seem like many people from other sites are going >_>.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
You people need to register...unless 80% of the people coming would like to pay extra fees for paying in person!!!

And no registering does not mean saying..."Hey I'm coming to this"...it means paying online through the site Frames links you to in the first post!!!

If you guys register online, it makes seeding for the events much easier!!!

Otherwise, Frames will have to figure out all the pools and such the day before each event!!!

:colorful:

festizzio

Smash Champion
Pools are good...especially during the summer, it gets so hot out. It can be hard getting out of them sometimes, though.

Frames

DI
You people need to register...unless 80% of the people coming would like to pay extra fees for paying in person!!!

And no registering does not mean saying..."Hey I'm coming to this"...it means paying online through the site Frames links you to in the first post!!!

If you guys register online, it makes seeding for the events much easier!!!

Otherwise, Frames will have to figure out all the pools and such the day before each event!!!

:colorful:
What he said.

Also, post if you can bring power strips and extension cords, i need about 20 strips and 600 feet of cord!!!

AND REGISTER!!
There should be a lot more FL peeps registered, idk what you guys are doing, but you need to get it together, we haven't had an OOS tournament since MLG 05, and this is why! No wonder OOS regions joke about FL, we can't do nothin right! I want this to be a great tournament, but right now things look like ****, we have 12 teams for melee doubles!

So yea, fix it.

Adam_

Smash Apprentice
I still cant wait for this thing.

and @ hungrybox: I still want this chance to prove myself.

I'm gonna pay either today or tuesday, and I'm gonna register myself, my bro and 2 friends.

This will be sweet.

and last @ Frames: chill out lol, we got 4 peeps from Florida comin so hang on.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I can't handle it. Things are worrisome on this end. I'm looking to only pay for Brawl singles, because I have little money, and because I'm terrible at Melee after so long.

Maybe I'll luck out and have enough money for Brawl teams when I get there...but then I'll need to find a teammate at the last second, too. D:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Well, brawl crews are on the doubles day, so even if you can't afford to enter you should still show up for crews.
I plan to; the people I'm going with plan to be there the entire time, so I'll be twiddling my thumbs or trying to make new friends via friendlies on other games in the meantime. ;_;

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I'm definitely coming to this with Eggm and other homies, lol. I might need housing though. If anyone brings an N64 with Mario Kart 64 or have Mario Kart 64 in their Wii, I'm definitely playing it. I play that game at every tournament I attend. I'm the best in the world, get at me lol!
Michael Jongerius is the best in the world.

I'll do a Mario kart 64 speed run MM with you on DK Jungle if you are interested :)

Unless your actually Michael Jongerius. If you are **** that.

Also, I've yet to get a bowser ditto in so I'd like one at this plzzz

nice1

Smash Lord
MAN I KNEW MY WALLET TOLD ME TO LOOK IN HERE FOR SOME GOOD NEWS.

NOW I HAVE MORE TIME TO PLAY MELEE YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and whatever else is there YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Don't play with me u still got till the 10th lol u will be getting a fone call

Matt2

Smash Cadet
Matt2 will be attending ~ I need a doubles partner for brawl =P If anyone is interested plz PM or AIM message me @ blink182tom3

I'm coming all the way from PA so hope it turns out well =)

Top Bottom