• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

Frames

DI
Whenever it says "register at the door" does it mean like you have to be on the list? I'm on the list but my friend isn't. D:
No you don't have to be, the list is just so people can say "i'm coming" and we can get a general idea of how many might show up. To pay at the door, just show up, and we'll take care of the rest.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
neither is mine.

I assume we have to let someone know about our tourney hosting to get it.

Zoro

Smash Champion
**** WATO is dwindling down on this

Hbox-All 4
uuaa- all 4
legion- all 4
Brian - 2?
Zoro - 2
Kyon -???
Marin - ???
Vericz - 1
Al - ??
Ray- ???

sigh
Marins going to all 4 i believe
If i can conjure another 35 or so maybe i can go to all of em

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
zoro didn't you already pay for 2 events?

if you already payed for 2 events, and you decide you want to do all 4 events before July 10th, it should only be like 15$ more...

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
Im definitely doing Melee!!

Idk about Brawl doubles, Zoro quit Brawl so i
don't have a partner for it....

Rx will u be participating in the Melee events too?
or jus brawl? ;)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Marin, I actually still need a team mate for brawl so if your interested let me know.

Somebody good team with me for melee as well D:

I use Marth/Jiggs/Ganon(Depending on the matchup).

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
No you don't have to be, the list is just so people can say "i'm coming" and we can get a general idea of how many might show up. To pay at the door, just show up, and we'll take care of the rest.
Alright thanks. If he were to register would his name be on the list on SWF? Just wondering.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
I JUST recently found out i WILL be comming to this.
Im gonna be in Hollywood FL on the 10th.

Anyone who doesnt know who i am im argueably the best GW player in the country. I am going to need a teams partner for brawl. Also for melee, im a TON beter on teams than singles in melee (partially cause my main char is GW) I play Sheik in Melee, and a **** good one

Ive never traveled outside my region, if anyone could give me a PM with any teams info or just somthinggs i may want to know before hand it would be appriciated.

Keep in mind i PLAN on winning this brawl tournament for teams and singles.... Melee well thats another story i can win teams, Singles ..... well just have to see lol

THANKS! cant wait to see u guys there

**OH ALSO
Ill be in Hollywood and will probably need a ride to the tournament. If somone could give me a PM about that area with ride info that would be awsome

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hey Needle, I am currently considered the best MK in FL. I regularly team with xYz, but he made a promise to team with someone else for this a long time ago.

This is my track record for tournaments.

-----------
Total Spent: $297

Total Earned: $1374

Total Tournaments: 13

Tournament List:
1. Anime Club Fundraiser 3-29-08(34 people) 7E/40P 1st
2. Hard Knocks I 3-30-08(~128 people) 10E 9th
3. Seibrik's/Linguini's 4-12-08(76 people) 30E 25th(S) 7th(D)
4. Gigabits 4-19-08(130 people) 10E/49P(D)3rd 15E/614P(S)1st
5. Play'n'Trade Miami 5/10/08(~32 people) 20E/168P(S)1st 10E/15P(D)3rd
6. Gigabits 5-17-08(128 people) 25E 17th(S) 5th(D)
7. Everybody Loves Manko 5-24-08(30 people) 10E/84P 1st (Doubles Only)
8. Breakdown 5-31-08(46 people) 15E 5th(S) 10E/8P 3rd(D)
9. Play'n'Trade Miami 6/1/08(~40 people) 10E 5th(S) 10E/91P 1st(D)
10. LAN Oddesey 6/7/08(15 people) 10E/56P 2nd(S) 10E/36P 1st(D)
11. Gigabits 6/21/08(75 people) 10E/36P 3rd(D) 15E 5th(S)
12. Gamebreakers 6/28/08(17 people) 10E/60P 1st(D) 10E/57P 2nd(S)
13. House Brawl Orlando 2-29-08(20 people) 15E 5th(S) 10E/60P 1st(D)
-------------

In the last 7 tournaments I've been to, I've gotten 1st in doubles 5 times.

I am currently teamless for Brawl, and I'd be down to team with you if you want.

If you are interested, but need more proof that I am qualified, just IM me and we can talk about it.

:) :)

Edit: My aim is italyjohn03.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
you should also point out that your usual partner mains G&W so you're well used to the team.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I think Needle knows that xYz is one of the best G&W players in the nation, otherwise I would have pointed that out.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

Anyone who doesnt know who i am im argueably the best GW player in the country. I am going to need a teams partner for brawl. Also for melee, im a TON beter on teams than singles in melee (partially cause my main char is GW) I play Sheik in Melee, and a **** good one

Ive never traveled outside my region, if anyone could give me a PM with any teams info or just somthinggs i may want to know before hand it would be appriciated.

Keep in mind i PLAN on winning this brawl tournament for teams and singles.... Melee well thats another story i can win teams, Singles ..... well just have to see lol

**OH ALSO
Ill be in Hollywood and will probably need a ride to the tournament. If somone could give me a PM about that area with ride info that would be awsome

LMAO!!! NOJ you're bold man. bold... this is the first big national tournament that you're going to attend. remember, you're the best in you're state and that's it.... but you're state may be hot garbage sooooooooo... we'll see how you place at FAST if you go. SmashpLay0r4721 may very well place higher than you, than he can be the best GnW in the country. :laugh:

Raistlin

Smash Lord

**OH ALSO
Whoa, dude, be careful! It looks like you're selling yourself a bit short there, come on now.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
rofl i didnt mean to come off arrogant or whateve jeeze xyz ALREADY talkin **** :)

nah i know that im just the best in my region not much else so this will be a learning experience for me of course like it will be for every one im sure.

RX, consider it done. as far as i know I AM GOING FOR SURE. all i been thinking for the past hour is "i need a MK" so that worked out pretty well :)
and yes me and XYZ have crossed paths on other threads i assure everyone :)

o and about my state being hot garbage ....... welllll ****, i think you got me LOL

gallax

Smash Hero
come on! i need a partner! RX-...tell people im good....please(tear). pete won't go to this **** thing. someone who is good please pm me if you need a partner. i main pika and am very good with marth and wolf.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
oh crap i forgot to ask

Can we pay there? cause i read its online only but then in the first post it says we can pay on site with CASH ONLY or somthing

So can we pay at the tournament?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
You can pay at the tournament, but it cost $5 extra for each event.

It's better if you pay online if at all possible.

festizzio

Smash Champion
I still need a partner for Melee, PM me if interested. I also need a ride from/to the airport on wednesday and monday, and rides to/from the venue. I will pay lots of gas money!!!!

Top Bottom